10+ Year Old Account
    Nice work Neo!

-------

What goals do you guys think having in this instance of modded mine craft should have to make the game more fun and challenging?

Quote Originally Posted by heliophobicdude View Post
    Perfect! I guess it just doesn't work with the window maximized option turned on in MultiMC; the screen would glitch out in maximize mode. Thank you so much. I'm such a noob.
    Maybe something else to note:
    • Go to the Minecraft tab under the MultiMC settings
    • Use the up arrows on the window height and width until they can't increase any further
    • Close your settings and launch an instance

This should result in the same effect as playing with the "Start Minecraft Maximized?" option turned on. I don't know why this works but it does and I thought it was worth mentioning for us Mac users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.... I was hoping for 16,777,217 colors to choose from but I guess it'll do. Nice work!

I found a config error with your latest config available.

MultiMC found a block or item ID conflict. forestry.core.gadgets.BlockBase and openccsensors.common.block.BlockBasicSensor are both using the same block ID (4094).

I have found the offending block which seems to be a problem with the forestry base config file

here: I:arboriculture=4094

Deleted
    CrashLog every time when i want a test MFR pastebin.com/SeYw43DM and been a upadte Tconstract offcial relase
    Last edited by mmoc4658b76f66; 2013-06-22 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Hmm.... I was hoping for 16,777,217 colors to choose from but I guess it'll do. Nice work!
    I'll add a special variant of white just for you. It tries it's best but always ends up feeling under-appreciated.

You bad. ^u^
    Last edited by NeoLojik; 2013-06-22 at 01:34 PM.

Xart Irok, just took a quick look. Looks like you are running a pretty old version of MFR (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.1-897.jar). Lastest release version is 2.6.4.975. You might want to start by updating to a newer version.

Deleted
    newer version MFR get this same crashlog i can't understand first line a crash
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Malformed \uxxxx encoding.

Got to tell you Immibis is a man on a mission. Already has bundled cable added to his RedLogic mod. At this pace he will have a better redstone wiring system than RP did within the next month or so.

Immibis has always had the potential to make RP better. Remember the time when he wanted to make an addon for RP and elo didn't let him saying "she had plans"?

Deleted
    Just heads up, forestry version 2.2.8.2 crashes on server startup. On client it loads fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoLojik View Post
    So... I had complaints that 16 choices of colour for the lights simply wasn't enough!

I know right!

Presenting.... The 24bit RGB multilight:
    Looks awesome! Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by linksterboy View Post
    I have found the offending block which seems to be a problem with the forestry base config file
    The configs haven't been updated in a while, especially for the new blocks. I'll be putting out an update next week hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Xart Irok View Post
    CrashLog every time when i want a test MFR pastebin.com/SeYw43DM and been a upadte Tconstract offcial relase
    Try re-downloading Powercrystals Core. It might be corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Got to tell you Immibis is a man on a mission. Already has bundled cable added to his RedLogic mod. At this pace he will have a better redstone wiring system than RP did within the next month or so.
    Not hard since Red Logic exists and RP2 is abandonware

Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    Just heads up, forestry version 2.2.8.2 crashes on server startup. On client it loads fine.
    2.2.8.1 loaded fine on our server. Not sure what's up with 2.2.8.2.

You can get 2.2.8.1 here: http://forestry.sengir.net/files/for...eases/2.2.8.1/

Also check the forestry forums for support info. Couldn't find anything at first glance.

--------------

Been sick the last 2 days. Still not feeling great. Might be the change in weather but idk. Going to skip updates for today and just relax. Have a good weekend.

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 04:50 PM ----------

Fuzzzie's 1.5.2 Config Pack Download v2.2.6 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v2.2.6.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5790753/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

• Added OpenPeripherals ID's
    • Misc Peripherals Chunk loading set to 5x5.
    • New Forestry Block/Item ID's added
    • Many tiny changes and fixes.
    • Added Red Logic ID's

Deleted
    Oh, SirSengir fixed the server crash bug in 2.2.8.2 build 609, just re-download it and works

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we hope you feel better Fuzzzie! Get some rest!

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• CodeChickenCore Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • Red Logic Updated
    • Power Convertors Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Magic Bees Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • Additional Pipes Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Forge Essentials Updated
    • Dartcraft Updated

Lot's of stuff today. Haven't gotten to testing just yet. Just a reminder that I updated configs on Saturday so that should fix some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by heliophobicdude View Post
    Well we hope you feel better Fuzzzie! Get some rest!
    Thanks. Doing a bit better.

nxMinetilities 0.2.7 Release:

- Removed recipe for 4x String to 1x Wool as this was a duplicate of a vanilla recipe
    - Multilight rework. Lights now support 16,777,216 maximum colours. They also default to white + on when placed
    - Multilight "halo" effect added
    - Fixed placement of blocks on multilights

Known issues:
    1) Placing 2 multilights of different colours next to each other, whilst on, produces z-fighting on the halo effect. It's a known issue and is being worked on but it's minor enough not to delay the release.
    2) This update will replace all coloured lights with white versions. I'm sorry but this was unavoidable with the switch to RGB colours. You'll need to reconfigure any non-white lights you have.

Important:
    There is a required config change for 0.2.7 if you wish to maintain the lights in your world:

1) Open config\nxMinetilities.cfg
    2) Delete this line: "I:multilight.on.id=1403"
    3) Change the ID of multilight.id from 1404 to 1403

This will hopefully be the last time this is required =)

Download: http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~nexx/n...ties-0.2.7.jar

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.5.2 Config Pack Download v2.2.8 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v2.2.8.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5797008/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Version 2.2.8 (June 24, 2013)

• Tinkers Construct ID's updated
    • Fixed Thaumcraft Item ID conflict
    • Changes ItemID for Red Logic Screwdriver. Sorry if you lose yours.
    • nxMinetilities Config Adjusted for Multilight

Sorry about the last config pack. Was kinda broken with some of the new updates. This pack is up to date with all the latest mods listed today. You may need to re-make your redlogic screwdriver as the ID changed.

Something to note: Gravitation Suites has updated to 1.9.3

can someone test the 3.7.1 BC with MFR and see if it is still working. What I am getting is no power output from a MFR bioreactor into BC pipes. Works fine on conduit and when I put item next to it, but not thru pipes.

Deleted
    Yeah it will need a new update first as it has a completely new power api should be updated soon tho

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 03:17 PM ----------

Maybe I spoke to soon lol

BC API changed,so the PC broke down.But Powercrystals got a plan for it.He use the website "http://www.powercrys...ods.com/build/" to download new APIs(I guess),but sadly,the bc api is still not updated yet.Once he updated it,everything will go right again.

That's not getting fixed until 1.6, sorry. Mods shouldn't be changing APIs, that's against the whole point of what an API is.