http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums...i-add-spoilers

[13:47:41] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The coremod thaumcraft.codechicken.core.launch.De
    pLoader is requesting minecraft version 1.7.2 and minecraft is 1.7.10. It will b
    e ignored.
    [13:47:41] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod vazkii.tinkerer.preloader.ThaumicTLoad
    erContainer does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this
    version of Minecraft

version mismatch?

Unhappy

I honestly may give up, I have spent hours on this, Maybee A. I don't know enough about this. or B. 1.7.2 is not ready to mix with 1.7.10

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeA View Post
    I honestly may give up, I have spent hours on this, Maybee A. I don't know enough about this. or B. 1.7.2 is not ready to mix with 1.7.10
    Code chicken core has a 1.7.10 version and ALOT of 1.7.2 mods will not run under 1.7.10. To be honest I'm still running 1.6.4 unstill the smoke clears which to be honest I don't expect till 1.8

I mainly want the new renderring engine, and AE2 ... I've talked to Algorithm soo much, and have given him little ideas all over the place, I want to actually play it ....

Deleted
    From what I can tell, you'll pretty much have to choose 1.7.2 or 1.7.10. Either choice will exclude a bunch of mods.

Isn't AE2 still 1.7.2? I haven't touched 1.7 at all, but I seem to remember that from Bevo's last news video.

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    From what I can tell, you'll pretty much have to choose 1.7.2 or 1.7.10. Either choice will exclude a bunch of mods.

Isn't AE2 still 1.7.2? I haven't touched 1.7 at all, but I seem to remember that from Bevo's last news video.
    Use 1.7.2, you will have all the mods (As far as I know) that 1.7.10 does. If a version is listed on this page and doesn't work, go to that mod's page and get the 1.7.2 version.

The wife is bringing up the idea of reseting our hosted server, (which we like to do every couple months or so). And we are looking at our choices. Putting a FTB pack on (like monster) Technic pack (maybe even 1.5.2 technic clasic little red power) or making another custom pack). The problem seems to be all the pre-made packs do not update as often as we like, and making a new version (1.7.10) pack will end up being alot of work to keep it current. I miss a stable IC2 with its add ons, the fun of red power, Mekanism, even Universal electricity with all its sub mods and Ars magica once the update gets a little more bug fixes.

If 1.8 does end up with a modding API (and a biome id system) I'm looking forward to that very much. Right now 1.7.10 is easier to use just gotta sort out achievements, biome ids, and world gen of ores so I do not end up with 5 different coppers and tins. Do not get me wrong it is leaps beyond the old method of sorting out block and item ids.

Guess I'm just looking for some input from people who have tried things like Divine rpg (we have tried twilight forest) or other major game changers. Or any other fun mods to try. It's a 8 gb memory hosted server with a good internet pipe feeding it so it has shown it can run up to 200 mods well. And also MCPC+ anyone? I've been running the plain old client with forge.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsaffle13 View Post
    Code chicken core has a 1.7.10 version and ALOT of 1.7.2 mods will not run under 1.7.10. To be honest I'm still running 1.6.4 unstill the smoke clears which to be honest I don't expect till 1.8
    This.

For the list it was either start a new 1.7.10 list or begin updating things on the fly. I did the latter. In hindsight it may have caused a few problems for people but I always do suggest you follow what I post. I may try to do something tonight to clarify things.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it wasn't as hard as I thought. Only took about 20mins.

For now, mods with a are for 1.7.10. Any mod that updates to 1.7.10 will automatically have it's 1.7.2 version overwritten. If you are using 1.7.2 still and you see this star that means wait until you're on 1.7.10 before updating further.

Also, If there are some 1.7.2 mods on the list that are 1.7.10 compatible (Like Inventory Tweaks) please let me know and I'll give them a gold star too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    This.

For the list it was either start a new 1.7.10 list or begin updating things on the fly. I did the latter. In hindsight it may have caused a few problems for people but I always do suggest you follow what I post. I may try to do something tonight to clarify things.

Fuzzie you do an awesome job of pulling information together and I've always found your post to be extremely helpful often solving problems not addressed on the mods own pages. My comment ment no disrespect. I have used your 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 lists to make and test servers on my desktop. I've just found 1.6.4 to be more stable then 1.7.* IT seems like 1.6.4 has been around long enough for MOST mod authors to hammer out the bugs (well except IC2, Ars magica, universal electricty).
    I thank you and all the mod authors for helping make a great game even better. And I know I'm misse out on some new content Applied eng. 2 for example. But between EULA, bickering, forge, and the kinks with 1.7.* I'm just gonna keep rolling 1.6.4 and keep watching here for updates and any sudden breaking news. Thank you for the all the ongoing hardwork you guys put into this site!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzie you do an awesome job of pulling information together and I've always found your post to be extremely helpful often solving problems not addressed on the mods own pages. My comment ment no disrespect. I have used your 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 lists to make and test servers on my desktop. I've just found 1.6.4 to be more stable then 1.7.* IT seems like 1.6.4 has been around long enough for MOST mod authors to hammer out the bugs (well except IC2, Ars magica, universal electricty).
    I thank you and all the mod authors for helping make a great game even better. And I know I'm misse out on some new content Applied eng. 2 for example. But between EULA, bickering, forge, and the kinks with 1.7.* I'm just gonna keep rolling 1.6.4 and keep watching here for updates and any sudden breaking news. Thank you for the all the ongoing hardwork you guys put into this site!!
    Thanks for the kind words.

I agree to a certain degree that 1.7 is kinda a bust. It will be 1.8 time before most mods hammer out the 1.7 bugs. Some haven't evens started to update which is worrisome.

Then again, every odd number update since 1.3 we've cast off a good 30-40% of the "Current and Popular" mods and new ones have filled the void. I'm not worried about the future of MC modding although those stuck in the past will likely be frustrated. I'm going to be making more of an effort to introduce new and exciting mods to the list. I've requested help from several popular YT'ers as well as friends that I trust. At the moment I'm not playing myself nor am I watching much MC content so I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

I agree to a certain degree that 1.7 is kinda a bust. It will be 1.8 time before most mods hammer out the 1.7 bugs. Some haven't evens started to update which is worrisome.

Then again, every odd number update since 1.3 we've cast off a good 30-40% of the "Current and Popular" mods and new ones have filled the void. I'm not worried about the future of MC modding although those stuck in the past will likely be frustrated. I'm going to be making more of an effort to introduce new and exciting mods to the list. I've requested help from several popular YT'ers as well as friends that I trust. At the moment I'm not playing myself nor am I watching much MC content so I need help!
    Built by players, for players? Tad overused but I think it's accurate. While we may see a few mods go, still plenty of young blood out there to make new goodies that have half the bugs.

15+ Year Old Account
    For Download Links and Information regarding the updates below, please visit the OP! ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210470 )

1.7.2 Updates!

• JourneyMap Updated
    • Xeno's Reliquary Updated
    • Mo Creatures Updated

1.7.10 Updates!

• Chisel Updated
    • Flaxbeard's Steam Power Updated

Just updated a few things while I was cleaning other stuff up. The bigger and complete update will be on Tuesday!

Looks like i may reload my server with tekkit classic. but does anyone know if that old crash is still there if you place a thermometer on a reactor it would corrupt the world? I thought there was a fix/patch for it but I'm not finding anything. This goes back to minecraft 1.5.2 (or is it 1.4.7). I've posted on the technic site but not heard anything.

http://tekkitclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Thermal_Monitor

ok I got it working on my desktop just gotta figure out how to reroll a modpack for minecraft 1.2.5 LOL
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2014-07-07 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Looks like i may reload my server with tekkit classic. but does anyone know if that old crash is still there if you place a thermometer on a reactor it would corrupt the world? I thought there was a fix/patch for it but I'm not finding anything. This goes back to minecraft 1.5.2 (or is it 1.4.7). I've posted on the technic site but not heard anything.

http://tekkitclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Thermal_Monitor

ok I got it working on my desktop just gotta figure out how to reroll a modpack for minecraft 1.2.5 LOL
    If you're using Tekkit Classic, can't you just use the launcher + server files from that? Or is it no longer available in the Technic launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    If you're using Tekkit Classic, can't you just use the launcher + server files from that? Or is it no longer available in the Technic launcher?
    I gave up on 3.1.3 and went to 3.1.2 version of tekkit. Now though when I ever START AN OLDER VERSION ON MINECRAFT (PRIOR TO 1.6) I can no longer connect to servers online. localhost work fine but no online even if I unplug router and go direct.

Ok all fixed I went with version 3.1.2 due to the fact there are MANY errors in 3.1.3 but fun fact minecraft versions 1.3 and OLDER are very picky about ip adress and port. So after entering the ip number WITH port everything works!!
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2014-07-08 at 04:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    For Download Links and Information regarding the updates below, please visit the OP! ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210470 )

1.7.2 Updates!

• DukeCore Added (Requirement for EnderBook, Sorry!)
    • Custom Mob Spawner Updated
    • MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated

1.7.10 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • Equivalent Exchange 3 Updated
    • Factorization Updated
    • Forge Multipart Updated
    • Natura Updated
    • Mantle Updated
    • OpenComputers Updated
    • Progressive Automation Updated
    • Project Red Updated
    • Random Things Updated
    • Refined Relocation Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • VoxelMap Updated

Modded News and Hotblocks will be updated when they upload!

- - - Updated - - -

• Added Enchiridion (Requirement for Mariculture)

Extra Utilities has out 1.1.0c for 1.7.10
    minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1443963-extra-utilities-v1-1-0c#entry22013521

15+ Year Old Account

1.7.10 Updates!

• Baubles Updated
    • Extra Utilities Updated

Thanks to @Bambiiable and upNdown for pointing out these two updates!

Also!

New Modded Minecraft from @BevoLJ

Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2014-07-09 at 10:36 PM.

Thread stickied :-)

Anyone having issues with the latest Forge build for 1.7.10? The #1170 build was working fine but latest Extra Utilities is built against #1175 so I had to install #1178. It got laggy and my client closes on its own without any crash reports. I tired allocating more memory (2 GBs) and removed a few culprit mods (EU, Twilight Forest)but that didn't help.