Quote Originally Posted by rckymtnrfc View Post
    I purchased modupdates.com this weekend and converted your code to HTML. And by convert I mean redid it by hand. I couldn't get any of the BB Code converters to work with the BB table code you had. At least I only have to do that once. I also just finished my first updated....rather large, so it took awhile. I'm sure I'll get faster at it as I do it more. My plan is to update 3 times a week. You can view the change log on the site to find out what changed. If anyone finds any bugs or problems with the links let me know. There is a Discussion page that has a running thread. For now I just created a single thread for everything. I figured it didn't need an entire forum with various threads atm.

I'll be making changes and tweaking things over the coming days. There are some small visual bugs I need to fix, donation links to add and some plugins I want to add to the forum so it acts more like we are used to here on MMO. Bare with me as I fix (and break) things as I work on finalizing things.
    Good job

I think Fuzzzie's issue with moving to another site and losing 75% of the readers is still a valid one though. You made a discussion thread that requires people to log in to even read it, and I think that's a barrier that not everyone will be willing to take. Maybe you'll consider at least letting anonymous users read it?

AutoVendor - automatically sell items (not just greys! ) you don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Good job

I think Fuzzzie's issue with moving to another site and losing 75% of the readers is still a valid one though. You made a discussion thread that requires people to log in to even read it, and I think that's a barrier that not everyone will be willing to take. Maybe you'll consider at least letting anonymous users read it?
    There isn't anything in the discussion thread currently, everyone should be able to read it. I thought I only required registration if you wanted to post. I'll double check as I didn't intend to lock it from being viewed. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Edit: I just posted a test post to the discussion thread and then logged out. I can see the post so I think you aren't seeing anything because as of this morning, there was nothing there to see. I'll add a first post so that page doesn't look so empty.
    Last edited by rckymtnrfc; Today at 03:37 PM.