Resto POV - Challenge Mode Gold.

Hey guys,

Thought there might be a few CM fans here who'd like to see a Resto Druid POV. Hope you like it. No random music, only vent.

Scarlet Halls

Siege of Niuzao Temple

Mogu'shan Palace - Died like a baddie. Pretty messy run overall :<

Temple of the Jade Serpent

Scholomance - Two of us died and had to corpse run back

All done! Vids will be uploaded soon.
    Last edited by Ashrr; 2012-10-17 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Updated.
    Ashr

That UI. I want. Now. Please? <3

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    That UI. I want. Now. Please? <3
    Which part exactly?

It's a combination of ElvUI, Vuhdo, MSBT, Tidy Plates and Weak Auras. Nothing really special.

Oh and CoolLine.
    Last edited by Ashrr; 2012-10-13 at 06:57 PM.
    Ashr

WHY Y NO USE SYMBIOSIS?!

Great healing. Really - But it bugs me, that Symbiosis wasn't used. OR am I just wrong?

Well done. Remember that you can use the ambers from the Klaxxi to get all your mana back (out of combat, of course) in like 5 seconds. They cost 8g each and require honored reputation, I think but are well worth it. And remember that symbiosis!

Considering your UI: Do you really need to know the subzone you're in and the coordinates for that as well? It bugs me to see it in the top middle of your screen constantly.
    I heal: Druid - Paladin - Priest - Monk - Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Remember that you can use the ambers from the Klaxxi to get all your mana back (out of combat, of course) in like 5 seconds. They cost 8g each and require honored reputation, I think but are well worth it. And remember that symbiosis!
    If you mean Restorative Amber, then no, the purchasable water restores mana a lot more quickly. See Pearl Milk Tea.

No Symbiosis is just me being bad. I remembered to put it up only in 50% of our runs. No excuse for that. Good thing is I don't forget in our raids. Should probably make an aura to remind me when it's missing.

As for the co-ordinates, it's supposed to disappear when I get into combat but for some reason it isn't. It doesn't really bother me that much though.

Thanks for the tip about the Ambers. I was just extremely worried that I'd slow the group down by drinking so I didn't bother and just tried to heal as efficiently as I could. There were times when I was completely oom and we somehow pulled through. Not being able to use mana potions was also very annoying.

We are now 8/9 with only Brewery left and I've recorded most of the others as well. I should have them up shortly in case someone wants to take a look.
    Ashr

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    If you mean Restorative Amber, then no, the purchasable water restores mana a lot more quickly. See Pearl Milk Tea.
    The tooltip on the Amber is incorrect, it does give you 200k mana over 10sec
    If I make myself completely oom and then use the amber my mana will be full once the 10sec duration is over.
    Last edited by Pf0llz0r; 2012-10-15 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Forgot the quote
    Congratz Jesus the Solar Messiah, Ynf Ynf!
    Mah Warrior

Totally not on topic at all.

I shed a tear for your avatar, Baenesur.
    Old bear form. ;-; it's so ugly. but it reminds me of goodtiemz!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Is challenge mode dungeons more difficult than proving grounds or is it about the same? (as a resto druid)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisanna View Post
    Is challenge mode dungeons more difficult than proving grounds or is it about the same? (as a resto druid)
    What a necro.

Pretty different, Cmode golds are more about abusing mechanics / pushing to the limit than good triage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    How is 300,000 over 20 seconds faster than 300,000 over 10 seconds?
    #blizzisevilebecausetheyarepreventingmefromenjoyingtheirproductswithapricetag #blizzardisprovidinganadditionalservicethatpeopleaskedforandthepeoplewhodidntaskforitarepi ssedbecausetheywanteverythinghandedtothemlikeentitledassholes #whydoessubwaycharge5bucksforasandwichwhenicouldeatmyneighborsdogshitforfree #mcdonaldsmakesenoughmoneyishouldgettheirfoodforfree

Okidoki.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    How is 300,000 over 20 seconds faster than 300,000 over 10 seconds?
    Why are you arguing with a 1.5 year old post?