Relic of Chi Ji. I can buy it right now for 65K, is it worth it?

Is Relic of Chi Ji worth it? 65K I can make in a day or two so it's not a problem really but I'm not here to spend gold for no reason. Or should I just keep praying for that trinket off of Scholomance?

If it were me, I would buy it.

I have a few minutes till the guy needs to go. Is it worth it, is the proc good?

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if you can make 65k in a day or two, sure.

But I mean, tell me how to make 65k in a day or two while you're at it.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExLancer View Post
    Is Relic of Chi Ji worth it? 65K I can make in a day or two so it's not a problem really but I'm not here to spend gold for no reason. Or should I just keep praying for that trinket off of Scholomance?
    Yes it is well worth it with the 45 sec ICD nothing compares accept heroic trinkets and who knows who quick you will replace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I farm/buy Snow Lily. Mill it and with about 150-200 stacks I get between 60-100 Starlight Ink, which on my server at 300+ gold per piece nets me over 30,000 gold. Then I make cards which usually sell. Plus I prospect Ghost Iron Ore I buy selling the Blue gems on AH.

I lie, it might of been more than 200 stacks for the 100 I had sold yesterday, which was 30 something thousand gold.
    Last edited by ExLancer; 2012-10-13 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also transfer to my server, where trinkets are down to 25,000g and still no one is buying them.

*bitter butthurt scribe* :'(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    You can also transfer to my server, where trinkets are down to 25,000g and still no one is buying them.

*bitter butthurt scribe* :'(
    I just got the str trinket for 50k as opposed to 70-75k and I thought that was a deal!

Why can I be on your server!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I just got the str trinket for 50k as opposed to 70-75k and I thought that was a deal!
    It's just frustrating because I thought this would be a nice chance for me to add a little gold to my stockpile. I'm not a money maker, I had around 30,000g and most of the time that was enough for me to buy the occasional luxury items.

This was taken 3 days ago:

My Auctionator does not have data on the Str/Agi trinket at all. It was never posted on the AH. Only TWO trinkets were up, and they were from the same seller. Those two trinkets are still up now. Niuzao is down to 25,000g, and Yu'Lon is at 50,000g. Still no sign of Xuen. None of my inks or individual cards are selling. Cards are 3000g average. I've relisted a couple of cards twice now.

My server has login queue times occasionally. Then I hear about people snapping up trinkets for 50k, 70k, buying up multiple Niuzao trinkets for cheap after the hotfix before it became widely known, making 15k from starlight inks today, and I look at my server, my almost-empty pocket from the investment hoping to score big, and I'm wondering .... where did I go wrong?

*sigh*

Okay, time to not derail the thread.

I'd buy it, I just wish they were cheaper.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I got my Relic of Xuen for about 45-50k gold thanks to a couple of lucky cards I made.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that the DMC trinkets are very worth it. Mine was a huge upgrade and I think it helped my healing quite a bit.