New Build - Does Everything Look Good?

Hello MMO'ers! I'm gonna be building a computer for my brother. I'm an experienced builder, but have been out of the game for the past 9 or so months. I "think" this build looks solid, but having not kept up with the latest component technology, I'd appreciate your opinions on the build. He plans on gaming (Sim City, Skyrim) and would like to be able to play on high settings. However, coming from consoles, he knows that even medium settings are an improvement, so that's not a huge issue. Budget is around $1200. Doesn't need an OS, peripherals, or a monitor.

Case: Cooler Master HAF 912
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK
    CPU: i5-3570K
    CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO
    RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper Low Voltage
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD7850 MSI Twin Frozr
    HDD: 1 TB WD Caviar Black
    SSD: 128 GB Crucial M4
    PSU: Corsair TX650
    Wireless Adapter: TP-Link 450 Mbps Dual-Band Wireless Adapter
    Optical Drive: ASUS 24xDVD-RW
    Thermal Paste: Artic Silver 5

Thanks guys!

Only thing I would change is getting a Samsung 830 SSD over Crucial M4, I believe its cheaper and better.

There is a 256gb one on newegg I believe for around 150 USD area, though I think you may need a promo code.
    If not then go with a 128 version.

For gaming, I highly recommend against all forms of wireless. I looked into it once upon a time, and it simply not a good option. It doesn't matter how much you drop on a router and an adapter for your PC, it is just not reliable. I highly recommend a powerline starter set for those who can not hard line into their connection source. Even a basic powerline adapter kit, which start as low as $30, will outperform most forms of wireless connections. Not only that, but it will be a hell of a lot more reliable for gaming.

Powerline does require an available wall outlet(Most have to be plugged right into the outlet) near your connection source and one near your PC. To put it simply, it utilizes your house/building wiring(No new wiring) to transfer your internet connection. Hell, my powerline kit actually has the potential to exceed transfer rates of traditional ethernet cable.

Changing topics, I purchased the same model dvd burner you have. While it works great, upon loading any disc it creates sounds that I still associate with the sound of an F18 engine starting up(Which I have worked around for many years, I feel it is a great comparison noise wise). Perhaps look to Marest's sample build thread and try out his dvd burner of choice for this month.

Last note, I used Arctic Silver 5 for years. Recently that changed upon doing new research on the topic. I'll let you make that decision for yourself. I recommend this link.