I feel like Im doing something wrong :\

Sup guys, hows everyone doing? I decided to make a thread concerning my dps on some MSV fights. I feel like I cn be doing so much better. I've gotten extremely lucky in terms of gear, and Im sitting at a 476 avg ilvl. I like to record WoL parses to get ranks, and I feel like I should be much higher. Im lookingat top ten parses, and Most are less geared than me. Can anyone take a peek at my logs and try to give me some advice? All of it is much appreciated.

Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ratus/advanced
    WoL:http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/135751/
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Deleted
    You have Glyph of Double Jeopardy, I'm too tired to go through your logs but I assume you're taking advantage of it? Using a mouseover macro or modifiers or whatever else you may feel comfortable with, you can get that 20% damage boost and roll 2 or 3 Censures. (disregard if you are using it already).

I may come back later once I can think straight (and see properly) and go over the logs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could you give us a layout of what spec and glyphs you're using for each fight please?

I'd have to agree wit Valarius on his sentiments on the time of the night haha. Log evaluation will come in time.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I basically use the same glyphs on each fight. I try to swap in Glyph of mass exo for Stone guard. And Ive been trying Divine purpose over Holy Avenger, but Ive been getting nearly identical results.
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Deleted
    Your gemming and reforging is wrong, raiding atm so can't really go into details...

Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Your gemming and reforging is wrong, raiding atm so can't really go into details...
    I know my gemming is probably wrong, but I'm pretty sre my reforging is fine. I know Im a bit over the hit and exp cap, but I dont see anything majorly wrong. Care to go a bit more in depth?

try askmrrobot for some gemming and reforging somehow it helps

Head : CritRating -> HitRating
    Neck : MasteryRating -> HitRating
    Shoulders : CritRating -> HasteRating
    Chest : CritRating -> ExpertiseRating
    Waist : CritRating -> HasteRating
    Legs : CritRating -> HitRating
    Feet : CritRating -> HasteRating
    Wrists : ExpertiseRating -> HitRating
    Hands : CritRating -> HasteRating
    Ring1 : CritRating -> HitRating
    Ring2 : MasteryRating -> HitRating
    Trinket1 : ExpertiseRating -> HitRating
    Back : MasteryRating -> HasteRating
    MainHand : CritRating -> HasteRating

P.S. I'm using wowreforge.com ( keep in mind it doesn't account for the 180 hit you have from cloak enchant). I'd say fix gems first and then use whatever reforging tool you prefer to squeeze out more damage. I can't say if you're damage atm is good or bad ( when it comes to playstyle ) since I run with a 10man that uses myself as the only melee and everyone's dps is below mine ( while I'm lacking the haste raid-wide buff , no hunter in group ). Keep track of carbonic carbuncle proc and use cds early in the pull . If the fight supports using Guardian at pull do so ( or like 5 seconds in ). I'm guessing you might already know all of this but just in-case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by antigravitydogs View Post
    I know my gemming is probably wrong, but I'm pretty sre my reforging is fine. I know Im a bit over the hit and exp cap, but I dont see anything majorly wrong. Care to go a bit more in depth?
    You're gemming Hit when there's stats on gear you could reforge to it, and gem strength.

Get the addon reforgelite.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    try askmrrobot for some gemming and reforging somehow it helps
    No. No. No. No. That site is never to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    You're gemming Hit when there's stats on gear you could reforge to it, and gem strength.
    He's gemming it, I believe, to match blue sockets, which isn't necessarily wrong.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Hey, I'm one of the people from Ask Mr. Robot. I wanted to drop by and let you know of a few things.

1) We've been working with Theck to make sure we have the best Paladin stat weights that we can. We just got some updated weights from him and will have these incorporated this week So you might see a few optimizations change once we do that.
    2) Mr. Robot accounts for all racials, socket bonuses, enchants, profession bonuses, raid buffs, etc. So when you try to reach caps, Mr. Robot already knows what you have and factors that in when optimizing.
    3) Mr. Robot looks at every combination of gem/enchant/reforge. This allows him to optimize the whole picture.

I have some more information on how Mr. Robot's optimizer works, for those interested: http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2012/10/h...ptimizer-work/

Silverhatred, can you let me know what isn't working on the optimizer? I'll look into it and either provide an explanation or be able to find a bug.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

So I think I've fixed up my gemming and reforging on my toon. Doing Elegon Attempts tonight, and I'll see how it goes. Any tips on maximizing dps on this fight? Other than trying to have a cd for every burn phase, Im assuming.

This is just a personal view but Long Arm of the Law worked good for running in and out ( over Pursuit of Justice ).

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Hey, I'm one of the people from Ask Mr. Robot. I wanted to drop by and let you know of a few things.

1) We've been working with Theck to make sure we have the best Paladin stat weights that we can. We just got some updated weights from him and will have these incorporated this week So you might see a few optimizations change once we do that.
    2) Mr. Robot accounts for all racials, socket bonuses, enchants, profession bonuses, raid buffs, etc. So when you try to reach caps, Mr. Robot already knows what you have and factors that in when optimizing.
    3) Mr. Robot looks at every combination of gem/enchant/reforge. This allows him to optimize the whole picture.

I have some more information on how Mr. Robot's optimizer works, for those interested: http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2012/10/h...ptimizer-work/

Silverhatred, can you let me know what isn't working on the optimizer? I'll look into it and either provide an explanation or be able to find a bug.
    I was using it as prot and it kept trying to reforge out of all my expertise and dump it all into hit to surpass the 7.5 cap. I adjusted weights and it did the same thing again. Was trying to give me 9% hit and bomb all my expertise.

I downloaded reforgelite and it fixed the problem and gave me more avoidance.

@Zoopercat

I've noticed you keep going around to different posts announcing that you are from askmrrobot and this throwing out some random salesman-like messages.

Do you want feedback on what your website is doing WRONG or do you want to maybe respond to someones post and get some feedback to fix it? Just curious bro. B/c like I said I see your posts and they haven't done anything helpful and thats pretty much why the majority of the community thinks askmrrobot is a joke. I'm offereing feedback here so... your call.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyrock View Post
    @Zoopercat

I've noticed you keep going around to different posts announcing that you are from askmrrobot and this throwing out some random salesman-like messages.

Do you want feedback on what your website is doing WRONG or do you want to maybe respond to someones post and get some feedback to fix it? Just curious bro. B/c like I said I see your posts and they haven't done anything helpful and thats pretty much why the majority of the community thinks askmrrobot is a joke. I'm offereing feedback here so... your call.
    Zoopercat already asked silverhatred for feedback about what he thinks is broken. silverhatred didn't supply that info. So, why are you being so harsh on Zoopercat?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with MrRobot? It's served me pretty well in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin