LF Elemental Shaman for Challenge Modes

Currently looking for two elemental shamans for my challenge mode group. The group will be made up of a protection warrior, restoration druid, survival hunter and two elemental shamans. We will be pushing hard to achieve all gold. I am really looking for people who play well with others, we will be spending quite a bit of time together and I don't like fighting or arguing. Knowledge of your class is also important, I don't want to tell you how to do things correctly. Be willing to follow directions, input and suggestions are not required but encouraged.

We want to achieve all gold as quickly as possible, and I am looking for like minded people. We are a fun group of people and would like to keep it that way, so please have a sense of humor.

Requirements:
    at least 275 stat food
    Potions and flasks
    Invisibility potions
    At least 463 Ilvl
    Mumble (with a mic, need to hear interrupts, cc, etc.)

Availability of group:
    Tuesday 11:30pm-3:30am EST
    Wednesday 7:00pm-3:30am EST
    Thursday 11:30pm-3:30am EST
    Friday 7:00pm-3:30am EST
    Saturday 7:00pm-3:30am EST
    Sunday 7:00pm-3:30am EST
    Monday 7:00pm-3:30am EST

Times are flexible, so if you have similar availability we may be able to work something out.

If you are interested leave a message here or add me at Watola#1532 and chat with me!

Bump! Still need a shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    I'm under the impression you can't do Challenge Modes cross-realm, is this true?
    I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to.

To get bronze and silver your group comp isn't too important (obviously you want variety but it's not going to kill you if you're missing a particular class)
    for gold I'd imagine comp is more important, but if you're pushing gold I doubt you'd be pugging :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lecktor View Post
    y u no alliance my good friend watola
    Hey it's my good friend leck, I think the question is... Why aren't you horde?

I'd be interested, however it will be a few days until my ele set is complete, since I leveled as enhancement and I'm away for the weekend. I'll check back in a few days once the set is complete and see if you haven't found anyone else yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    I'd be interested, however it will be a few days until my ele set is complete, since I leveled as enhancement and I'm away for the weekend. I'll check back in a few days once the set is complete and see if you haven't found anyone else yet.
    Sounds good (we are horde btw)

ill do it if you can cross realm leave me some mail on the forums and ill give you my info and stuff...i can do any days but mondays wedsdays, saturdays and sundays...after 8pm eastern. i raid in 2 different guilds those days. am alliance btw.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Interested. Horde Elemental Shaman, 478 (more after tonight, probably). http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sarve/advanced
    I know my stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ill do it if you can cross realm leave me some mail on the forums and ill give you my info and stuff...i can do any days but mondays wedsdays, saturdays and sundays...after 8pm eastern. i raid in 2 different guilds those days. am alliance btw.
    Sorry we are horde

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Interested. Horde Elemental Shaman, 478 (more after tonight, probably).
    I know my stuff!
    We are US, sorry, and good luck on your search

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 04:04 PM ----------

Sorry Methen, we are US (I can't respond to your PM until I post 10 times, I hope this finds you!)

Bump, still searching (Will consider exceptional Blood DK's and prot warriors, as well as ranged dps.)