Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 5.1 - The Krasarang Wilds PvP Daily & Alliance Brawler's Guild Video

Hello,

Just finished uploading Krasarang Wilds PvP Daily Alliance HuB. It's really nice place for a World PvP, similar to EPL / Silithius, but much much more better!
    Think we gonna have fun here

Also, the Alliance Brawler's Guild can be found in Deeprun Tram (While entering from Stormwind). There is reputation, I saw vendors but they don't want to speak with me

Deleted
    nice one

for the first time (maybe) that all alliance races are in the same base
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)

Quote Originally Posted by doraymon View Post
    for the first time (maybe) that all alliance races are in the same base
    Did copy another char, and done faction change to check Horde Dailies and Brawler's Guild...
    Then I needed about 10 minutes to find a Girl name that is available for usage... After thet I can't log in with new Character on Outland ;(

My server has more than twice as many horde as alliance. This PvP quest hub does not sound fun at all when I'll constantly be outnumbered.

So we're being forced to PvP for PvE legendaries?

If that's the case, blizzard can fuck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post

if you took a pvp server while you hate pvp(otherwise you wouldn't mind) then you should blame your self not blizzard.

/edit you can also just kill the npc's instead of players

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    if you took a pvp server while you hate pvp(otherwise you wouldn't mind) then you should blame your self not blizzard.

/edit you can also just kill the npc's instead of players
    Think he understand that he can kill 25 Alliance / Horde NPC or Players

What he bothers I think about is Winning 10 Battlegrounds

Deleted
    v good. ill give it a watch in a wee bit

awww... cuuute!
    now that EVERYONE is getting a legendary, just with a bit of extra effort, people start to bitch.

thats so cuuuute, look at his little babytears ))

Deleted

My thoughts exactly. WoW PvP is the worst of all MMOs (imo) and they force us to do it? Bullshit.

Not to mention that the PvPers will cry as well because of all the "PvP noob" in their BGs. I hope they rethink that bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    awww... cuuute!
    now that EVERYONE is getting a legendary, just with a bit of extra effort, people start to bitch.

Effort? PvP? Random BGs? Don't make me laugh at you. I could be persuaded that high level arena and rated BGs take coordination, effort and skill... but random BGs? Don't kid yourself. Whoever has more FotM classes or better equipment will win.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-10-13 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    awww... cuuute!

I don't mind working my ass off for legendaries. I don't mind everyone getting legendaries. What bothers me, is that Legendaries are primarily a PvE item, almost always gotten in a PvE environment. Force PvE players to PvP for a PvE item, and you're making a mistake.

Well You need to pay some price to get the legendary...
    Where is the problem in winning 10 Battlegrounds ?
    Killing 25 Horde / Alliance NPC's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Well You need to pay some price to get the legendary...
    Where is the problem in winning 10 Battlegrounds ?
    Killing 25 Horde / Alliance NPC's ?
    I don't "do" PvP. And I'm willing to bet money that the majority of raiding guild members don't either.

I don't "do" PvP. And I'm willing to bet money that the majority of raiding guild members don't either.
    I think you'd probably find the exact opposite.

Deleted
    Force PvE players to PvP for a PvE item, and you're making a mistake.
    And didn't they also use this reasoning when asked why there are no PvP weapons? Because it would make PvEers play PvP for the weapons? Or sth? And now they do it regardless. God this expansion is rapidly getting worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    I think you'd probably find the exact opposite.
    Well I can only speak from my point of view, but as I run a raiding guild and maybe 5% of the members in my guild do PvP, then that's where I base my opinion.
    I was also in a fairly large raiding guild a few years back, the same was said there too.

Deleted
    Doing pvp teaches you more than one or two things about using your class. I get people that don't pvp or don't like it, but raiders that never pvp, not even at the start of the expansion (I doubt there is any that isn't capping conquest for the free 383 epics)? This will be good for that kind. They will probably get fairly better at their classes with a couple of weeks of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I can only speak from my point of view, but as I run a raiding guild and maybe 5% of the members in my guild do PvP, then that's where I base my opinion.
    I was also in a fairly large raiding guild a few years back, the same was said there too.
    It's just battlegrounds. I hate PvP too but I'm not going to gt upset because I have to do it. We don't have to do arena or anything.

Deleted
    Why is it that people always get so upset about things when it comes to things being PvP oder PvE? Nobody would say a thing if you had to grind your ass off to get those quests, but doing a few battlegrounds (which requires no special effort. none.) is a total no-go? As long as it's something i CAN do, i don't care. It's not like you have you get to any higher rating or something. Don't try so hard to look for something you can hate, enjoy the game for what it is.