Thread: Alysrazor Solo

  1. #1
    Field Marshal Nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    71

    Alysrazor Solo

    Now it's possible and realy easy

  2. #2
    How do you clear the trash?

  3. #3
    I thought someone did this back in cata?

    and the same person 3 manned heroic?

    but grrts anyways

  4. #4
    Still impressive even though it has been done before, must be even easier now. Nice vid!
    [email protected] | 8gb RAM | Geforce GTX 660 OC | 120gb SSD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

  5. #5
    Some lock did it at 85. Anyway good job.
    “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." ― Marcus Aurelius

  6. #6
    Field Marshal Nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    How do you clear the trash?
    It's simple.
    2 casters have ~500hp - firstly kill'em
    The fireballs of big birds dealing damage to everything. So u should run around the eggs. After egg's death, kill the big birds in the same way.
    Some lock did it at 85. Anyway good job.
    mages, shadow priests, moonkins... They could because of their DoT's mechanic
    Last edited by Nurse; 2012-10-13 at 01:55 PM.

  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,636
    Nice, means more characters for me to farm the stupid mount she drops on.

  8. #8
    Field Marshal Antigone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
    It's simple.
    2 casters have ~500hp - firstly kill'em
    The fireballs of big birds dealing damage to everything. So u should run around the eggs. After egg's death, kill the big birds in the same way.
    Yup, the alys trash can be cleared this way, pretty easy once you get used to it .. All other trash can be skipped, check this video to see how http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Wz7MSDypI&

  9. #9
    Every time I try, he keeps evading on me around 20% HP... any ideas?

  10. #10
    Fluffy Kitten Lohe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Inveracity View Post
    Every time I try, he keeps evading on me around 20% HP... any ideas?
    Is it during the swoops down through the middle? You need to be mindful of your positioning during that part if you want to avoid a despawn.

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Nivena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Iceblood Garrison
    Posts
    1,027
    if you solo her on heroic it actually gets easier (at least for me). She won't swoop down and burn out, you won't have to go through the intermission phase and heal through the damage. & I heard that the mount has a higher drop chance on heroic.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    if you solo her on heroic it actually gets easier (at least for me). She won't swoop down and burn out, you won't have to go through the intermission phase and heal through the damage. & I heard that the mount has a higher drop chance on heroic.
    The drop rate is the same between both difficulties.

  13. #13
    Dreadlord Fungj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Inveracity View Post
    Every time I try, he keeps evading on me around 20% HP... any ideas?
    When she does molten (flying down and drop feathers) she will reset if you get to far away.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Lyseria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawoes View Post
    Some lock did it at 85. Anyway good job.
    My friend Ignocia did :P


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •