Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    He does like nothing in teamfights, and every teamfights he will just die and feed.

    The champ is just bad, he can counter some top laner thats all.
    He's hella fun in Dominion and pretty much any other map, yes, SR too if you know how to play him. =p

  2. #62
    Immortal Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    7,063
    I seriously don't see the big issue about Teemo, I find him trivial to deal with. His shrooms aren't even that bad, whenever I'm playing Shaco and I have oracles on I can see them and if it's a bush I just pop a turret in to take the hit.

  3. #63
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He's hella fun in Dominion and pretty much any other map, yes, SR too if you know how to play him. =p
    Broken actually in TT and Dom because of Blackfire Torch.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  4. #64
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Broken actually in TT and Dom because of Blackfire Torch.
    shrooms in TT as well. Even if they didn't hit very hard they are still a huge advantage to have since they give vision.

  5. #65
    BFT itself is pretty broken whether you have Teemo or not.

  6. #66
    Immortal Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    BFT itself is pretty broken whether you have Teemo or not.
    I noticed that too the other day, shroom damage a bit OP.

  7. #67
    He's useless? Well, except for free wards, invisibility passive, huge movement speed, blind, on hit poison that hurts like a bi^&$ and being one of the best 1v1 champions, then yeah, he's kinda useless.
    He's a very powerful champion, that's why people hate him.

  8. #68
    Immortal Bombkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,995
    Its because... hes gawddamn Teemo! Everytime I'm like "alright we need a tanky top" I see... "Don't worry I got this... *picks Teemo with Heal/Clarity*"

    >:-(

    Then yesterday... "Can you jungle? We and my friend are duo queued so I'd like to support him."

    "I can't jungle."

    "Well its a good time to learn! WW's free, he's easy to jungle with. Pick him!"

    *Picks Teemo with smite and instalocks*

    "GRRRRRRR!!!!"

    Teemo is just a magnet disaster! He's fun and easy and cute and attracts newer players and nooby ones. He's like Kirby in smash bros.... cute, easy to learn/play, fun/entertaining moveset! Except Kirby isn't a complete dick with shrooms and isn't completely useless in teamfights! *pant* *pant* Okay I got that out of my system.

  9. #69
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,331
    It's because every time you step on a mushroom, a little piece of your soul is eaten up.

  10. #70
    The Patient Neonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gardena CA
    Posts
    213
    teemo is hawt, hes good at 1v1 and kitting with his shrooms.

  11. #71
    In Domi, it's actually pretty easy to fuck his mushrooms, you just need to stop on 1 or 2 before basing. I usually do that, especially if he's botting and I am too.

    Early game his mush will do nothing and mid/late game you just auto attack them, assuming you have ad, and you one shot the mushrooms and no damage from it.

  12. #72
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dat Ingurlund, brrrrrap
    Posts
    5,296
    I've killed Teemo as AP CDR-capped Sona.

    You just need to get the jump on him.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/3
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked, Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I've killed Teemo as AP CDR-capped Sona.

    You just need to get the jump on him.
    Teemo can die by anyone, has long as you can nuke him or survive his nuke before his Q on you go down.

    Either you jump in to kill and stick to him or you don't, and if you do, you'll eventually die.´

    That is, in Dominion, of course. =p

  14. #74
    Pandaren Monk Mapathy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cultural Exchange House
    Posts
    1,777
    Because i just want to punt the little shit.


  15. #75
    Immortal Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    7,999
    That one will never grow old.

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Useless? How in the hell is he useless? He can shutdown a AD carry without trying, he hits like a truck with AS/AP
    troll.
    Because he has too small a range to be effective, other than an AP/CDR capped blind machine, which will fall off late game anyway

  17. #77
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Useless? How in the hell is he useless? He can shutdown a AD carry without trying, he hits like a truck with AS/AP
    troll.
    So what, you're just gonna walse in towards the enemy ADC who stands behind his big ass tanks in the hopes of them not seeing you? Or you're hoping for them to ignore you? Unless you've built completely tank you wont get within 5 feet of that AD without getting beaten up.

    And if you do manage to get a blind on him, hopefully the guy has a big enough brain to get mercs meaning 1.5sec blind, and most ADs has a skillshot (Ez, Corki, Graves, etc etc) with a ton of damage outside of their auto attacks. So what you accomplished is 1.5sec of no auto's from the Carry all meanwhile you're dead and the bruisers are now beating on your team.

    He's useful for trolling and shutting down Singed top. Oh, and splitpushing, because, why not. Nothing else. Against any competent team you can't shroom up barons etc without them being destroyed meaning they're just a bunch of mini wards with very little vision. You cant use them to their full potential (damage, setting up fights near a heavy-shroomed area), no one's gonna go for that.

    *Ye-yeah, but what about AP?* You say? Well, after DFG nerfs all he has is his Blind burst wich, as said, falls off later on.

  18. #78
    So broken in TT, i just had a match against and with one, all you could see on the map between 1 altar and another altar was freakin' shroons, you just stepped over and over and over *dead*. Fucking annoying. I was like "thank god he don't have BFT".

  19. #79
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    So broken in TT, i just had a match against and with one, all you could see on the map between 1 altar and another altar was freakin' shroons, you just stepped over and over and over *dead*. Fucking annoying. I was like "thank god he don't have BFT".
    Enough free wards to cover the entire fucking map is waaaay overpowered on a map where wards are not available.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  20. #80
    The worst is they both were AP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •