Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 1 of 8
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral Magellanmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fanatic's Tower
    Posts
    1,049

    Teemo Hate

    Hello
    I was wondering, why does everyone hate Teemo? People hate him when he is in their own team and when they are playing against him, I just don't understand why everyone despises him, especially when i'm playing as Cottontail Teemo ^_^

    Shed some light on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenei View Post
    This sound like similar problem I faced on Exodar. You should consult O'ros. O'ros know best for you. Female is tricky subject.

  2. #2
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,033
    a) They could've had a useful champ on their team
    b) Blind + shrooms is just hugely annoying to fight against.

  3. #3
    The Patient Belajasx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    240
    Haters gonna hate... What makes Teemo so useless... Maybe squishy but awesome slow with shroom stew plus shutting down that enemy AD for nearly 3s for your team to pwn the crap out of the opponents... Throw in some poisons and voila
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

  4. #4
    I like to play Teemo and against Teemo.

    Most people hate him because he's small and annoying. And he has that horrible blind that everyone hates and a really "girly"/small voice.

  5. #5
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    Haters gonna hate... What makes Teemo so useless... Maybe squishy but awesome slow with shroom stew plus shutting down that enemy AD for nearly 3s for your team to pwn the crap out of the opponents... Throw in some poisons and voila
    How exactly are you going to shut down an ADC when you can't reach him without going splat? A top lane Teemo is there specifically to shut down some champions. Not because he'll be doing megatons of damage later on. Any ADC you can blind in a teamfight is either doing a pisspoor job or his team is.

    By putting someone as squishy as Teemo in top, you're also dictating your team's options. They need some beef elsewhere and there's not that many AP mids that qualify and it really narrows down the range of suitable junglers available.

    If you put him in bot, you just effectively screwed yourself over as his poor range, squishiness and general lack of damage makes him an exceedingly poor ADC.

    In mid... well, what is he going to bring over Orianna, Morgana, Gragas, etc etc etc?

  6. #6
    It has to do with a few things. You either play with or against a Teemo that sucks extremely much and only bought the champ because it's cute, or with or against one that is really, really good. And of course, endgame you're walking through all those mushrooms when you're retreating, assaulting, sitting eating your breakfast and drinking your milk, there's mushrooms in your bed!

  7. #7
    Teemo is very, VERY annoying because of blind and shrooms. He is fucking impossible to kill as an AD because his blind will shut you down before you can kill him, if he builds AP his shrooms can kill you from across the map, give great map control and overall just be so so annoying.

    I LOVE having a Teemo on my team though, because I'm rarely in teams that know how to ward properly, meaning shrooms give good map control. And since I like to play Katarina, having Shrooms to Shunpo to is absolutely luuvly.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

  8. #8
    Teemo is an asshole.

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  9. #9
    Warchief Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,160
    Teemo's an ass of a champ.
    Small, annoying, pain in the ass, worst skins.
    AD Teemo doesn't work, and yet I still see people losing a game due to failing as our ADC.
    AP Teemo is the biggest troll thing. You have to do nothing but press Q on them, and watch them walk into shrooms.

    You have a Blind, a speed boost, and a slow, make it impossible to catch teemo.
    He can have a trillion miniwards, that deal huge damage.

    Majority of teemo players seem to either rage or gloat.

    I hate teemo, and I hope whoever designed that terrible champion one day eats shrooms and is poisoned.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  10. #10
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,217
    He..he just is.

    Most annoying champion ever...

    My friends and I have a new rule: The Teemo must always die

  11. #11
    Teemo is a champion you play when you want to be an asshole. Everything about him is designed to piss off as many people as you possibly can. Go for AP with DFG and win 1v1 and make people have to recall because they triggered like two shrooms. However in a team fight you're too squishy to attack anything besides bruisers and tanks and you're not as safe as an ADC is because of your lower range.

    He has benefits to being played, but his lack of presence in a teamfight keeps him from being taken seriously. If you feel that the game can be won early without teamfighting and just raw bullying then Teemo is indeed a nice pick against most top champions.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Mechagnome FoShizzleMyGrizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alterac Valley
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    Haters gonna hate... What makes Teemo so useless... Maybe squishy but awesome slow with shroom stew plus shutting down that enemy AD for nearly 3s for your team to pwn the crap out of the opponents... Throw in some poisons and voila
    Squishy ? Build tanky teemo, useless? map vision like a boss

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 01:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Teemo's an ass of a champ.
    Small, annoying, pain in the ass, worst skins.
    AD Teemo doesn't work, and yet I still see people losing a game due to failing as our ADC.
    AP Teemo is the biggest troll thing. You have to do nothing but press Q on them, and watch them walk into shrooms.

    You have a Blind, a speed boost, and a slow, make it impossible to catch teemo.
    He can have a trillion miniwards, that deal huge damage.

    Majority of teemo players seem to either rage or gloat.

    I hate teemo, and I hope whoever designed that terrible champion one day eats shrooms and is poisoned.
    THIS is why you go APtanky or Hybridtanky teemo, AD teemo is backdooring only, or adc 1v1 fights..

  14. #14
    Easiest way to kill Teemo, get a bursty assassin such as Fizz or Evelynn. Teemo can't take burst very well but with an AP Assassin he's screwed, he's a great champion, in fact I really don't understand why more pro's don't play him. He really seems like a great counterpick for those weird situations at top, he practically murders most tanks in the early game top. Then the map control is godly with his shrooms... I remember when I first started playing LoL and even up until level 30 people built him AD and I had no clue why once I saw an AP teemo play me.

    I think he's a good champion really safe top pick once at level 6 because of his shrooms acting as wards. His late game is where he really starts to shine because no AD carry can take him on or anyone with AD because of that dreadful blind he has. Such a pain it is... Such a pain.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  15. #15
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Easiest way to kill Teemo, get a bursty assassin such as Fizz or Evelynn. Teemo can't take burst very well but with an AP Assassin he's screwed, he's a great champion, in fact I really don't understand why more pro's don't play him. He really seems like a great counterpick for those weird situations at top, he practically murders most tanks in the early game top. Then the map control is godly with his shrooms... I remember when I first started playing LoL and even up until level 30 people built him AD and I had no clue why once I saw an AP teemo play me.

    I think he's a good champion really safe top pick once at level 6 because of his shrooms acting as wards. His late game is where he really starts to shine because no AD carry can take him on or anyone with AD because of that dreadful blind he has. Such a pain it is... Such a pain.
    No one plays him @ the top because, at the top, the game is more teamfight-oriented, and Teemo is completely and utterly useless in a teamfight. He brings nothing to the table. Ignore him while he does fuck all damage, or blow him up if he tries to Blind your ADC. The only thing he brings is mapvision, and backdooring if built for it.

    You cant just pick a champion JUST to counterpick your lane opponent, without thinking about your own teams synergy.

  16. #16
    Dreadlord Ishmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Dreamland
    Posts
    823
    Teemo isn't really that bad, if the area of teamfights is with his mushrooms and own team can protect him enough for him to burst. AP Teemo is one hell of a burst, AD carrys are disabled for a good while with the single Q, mushrooms are nice add to the CC, poison ticks today quite hard.

    A little durability with items, like GA, would be nice add for him. I usually build him full AP with Sorcerer's Shoes, but I build Nashor's Tooth always.

  17. #17
    Because they keep making fucking skins for him.

    He isn´t as bad as you say, AP teemo mid is pretty good in solo queue because shrooms are really good and DFG is overpowered.

  18. #18
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    Teemo isn't really that bad, if the area of teamfights is with his mushrooms and own team can protect him enough for him to burst. AP Teemo is one hell of a burst, AD carrys are disabled for a good while with the single Q, mushrooms are nice add to the CC, poison ticks today quite hard.

    A little durability with items, like GA, would be nice add for him. I usually build him full AP with Sorcerer's Shoes, but I build Nashor's Tooth always.
    Teemo's burst comes mainly from DFG to be honest. His shrooms does fair amount of damage, but it's not reliable enough at all, and they're pretty useless in teamfights unless you have the entire area shroomed up.

    But, as said, what does Teemo bring compared Orianna, Morgana, Cassio, Ahri, TF, Evelynn, etc. etc. The answer is nothing. He has a burst for one enemy champion and some mapvision. That's that.

  19. #19
    He's too cute.

    Also, the annoyance factor of the blind and mushrooms.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    He's too cute.

    Also, the annoyance factor of the blind and mushrooms.
    Mainly the mushrooms... Just when you think it's safe to base, bang...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •