Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    because teemo.

There is no other reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hate his mushrooms.
    "Oh, there's fighting in the other lane? Time to go join in." BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM slowed forever.
    or
    "Almost dead, time to get back a bit and go back to base." -enter bush, BOOM. YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN.
    orrr, in dominion.
    "Hey look, a health pickup" BOOM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I just hate his mushrooms.
    "Oh, there's fighting in the other lane? Time to go join in." BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM slowed forever.
    or
    "Almost dead, time to get back a bit and go back to base." -enter bush, BOOM. YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN.
    orrr, in dominion.
    "Hey look, a health pickup" BOOM.
    Well, it should be expected to have mushrooms in the health sites. I usually just go over them to remove the mushrooms when I'm about to go to base, same thing with brushes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every...1 in 3 teemo I run into in dominion does it, most of the time when I see them, they whore out mushrooms around the speed boosts insteadl, or at all the entrances to their turrets.

Deleted
    Oracle is only 250 in dominion. I think the far more annoying is that no matter how retarded teemo is, his autoattacks still do as much as your spells there.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a champion designed to win lane and then bring pretty much nothing to a teamfight. Blind for 1v1, movespeed for kiting 1v1, and Shrooms to keep your lane impossible to gank and a pain to deal with. Much of his damage is DOT, which is one of the more annoying ways of dying. So like literally he exists to be an annoying asshole in lanem and that's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    No he is not. Annie and Lulu are cute, Teemo is just plain ugly.
    But, but he has a bunny skin!

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Every...1 in 3 teemo I run into in dominion does it, most of the time when I see them, they whore out mushrooms around the speed boosts insteadl, or at all the entrances to their turrets.
    I like those Teemos that put shrooms directly on neutral/enemy points, in which they're revealed and I can safely get rid of them.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

He is not even too cute, but disturbing, especially his face and this weird look. Also mushrooms.

Deleted
    For some reason, I think Teemo is a psychopath, that gets "happy" by killing people with mushrooms and poison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    For some reason, I think Teemo is a psychopath, that gets "happy" by killing people with mushrooms and poison.
    His lore implies that he is a psychopath, he even smiles when he's dead!
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    Squishy ? Build tanky teemo, useless? map vision like a boss
    Im not hating Teemo... He was the second bought champion for me after Heimerdinger :P It was instabuy for me after I saw Super Teemo skin the first time Plus my name is Teemu so Teemo = Win ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, because I always get stuck against an AP teemo whenever I choose a quishy AP caster.
    ALWAYS.
    Walk out of base, 2 shrooms, at 100hp.
    Sick of spending all my gold on HP/MR instead of being able to help my team. UGGGGGGH
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    His too cute to be kill me, sort of like a 500p gorilla (Volibear) get beaten by a butterfly
    Beside just joke reasons? I don't hate teemo, however he has a passive that taunt both teams to increase chance to kill him on sight

Also his death sound is very satisfying
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Well as Maknoob showed in the allstar game, the only thing teemo is good at is dieing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    His lore implies that he is a psychopath, he even smiles when he's dead!
    I have to read his lore again, I can't remember it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well as Maknoob showed in the allstar game, the only thing teemo is good at is dieing.
    (stolen from other thread)

Never forget.

Deleted
    he got good dps and bombs and you cant escape from him

He's ugly, fat, and annoying. Easily the most hateable champion in the league.

His global taunt is extremely overpowered as well.

That aside, laning vs him is just out right awful because of the buffs to his poison dot and mushrooms in general.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Because he's far to easy to destroy an un-organised group. Plus his blind + e passive stacked with ap and as is beyond annoying/far too easy to faceroll with.

*Queue the Sad but Serious Instrumental*

Every day around the world an estimate of 6.5 Million Teemo's die. Averaging 75 Teemo's a sec. For as little as 50 cents a day/$15 a month, you can save one Teemo from death. We here are the Yordle Adoption Agency, will send you a picture and file of the Teemo you save along with all updates on your Teemo's future. All you need to do is pick up the phone and call 888-55-TEEMO and save a Teemo today.

*Queue Silence of Said Sad but Serious Instrumental*

On a serious note, Teemo is annoying to deal with on top lane, you can be on the losing end of a lot of trades with him and after level 6 he becomes really hard to gank because of shrooms. On bot he is just annoying. Early oracles on support after he's 6 would shut down some of his potency. If he goes AP..... just that poison, those shrooms.

@Magic Sausage. Awesome "Big Trouble in Little China" avatar.