Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Teemo really is the best troll character, making him amazing for solo queue.

No matter what, he will always have a "place" with his Shroom/wards and annoyance, forcing the other team to buy Oracles and punishing bush facechecks, and even if you do have Oracle's the other team already knows you are there.

Also the best "stealther" now too ironically since the changes since he can just sit there and wait a bit or even escape from detection if he gets 2 secs in shrubbery, plus he is beastly vs any ADC user who is unlucky enough to find him without help. I agree he doesn't add much to teamfights, but it's not like you can just ignore all the aforementioned as if it doesn't matter.

"Cute" opportunist characters are just considered annoying by a lot of people I guess.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Teemo really is the best troll character, making him amazing for solo queue.

"Cute" opportunist characters are just considered annoying by a lot of people I guess.
    Seems like a contradiction there, but maybe you meant something else.

Yesterday, we had a Russian (you know, a person that has RUS in his nametag, I'll not elaborate on the Cognitive Deficit it requires to create nametags with countries in them, but you catch my drift) Teemo, that would basically just spam "BOOOOM HAHAHA" whenever someone walked through his mushroom and whenever he managed to get a last hit in.

He made racist remarks, constantly kept poking chat for blood. Teemo basically sucked the entire game, but sadly we had some suckage of our own, so Teemo actually managed to get fed and I'll admit (and that's always the sad part about very good players, they're A-holes) he was a very good player.

We were basically in the opponents base, when Teemo appeared on the map, wasting our bottom tower, and the towers around our Nexus. Teemo was a friggin demolition man. He might have been similar to the batman Teemo once mentioned here. I don't mind losing to a smart player, I just mind losing to assholes. Very, very much.

Sadly, one of my friends had to leave to pick up his wife from work (she's a doctor, insane hours really), so we decided not to portal back. It felt like the hardest decision of a lifetime, right there, with that machinegun troll racist Teemo laying waste to 3 towers within 20 seconds and us being virtually on that exact same spot in theirs. We could have won, maybe, but it felt like we were throwing the game at the last minute. It felt dirty, double dirty.

Teemo's around the world, please die.

Deleted
    Several things make him extremely hate-worthy. His skill-cap is extremely low, he counters a lot of things 1v1 no matter how well they play, he puts mini-wards-of-explosive-doom everywhere making roaming impossible and he's a bit hard to pin down. That's when you're playing against him. When he's on your team, he just doesn't fit anywhere, kind of like Yi. There are just too many champs that can fill any role he tries to play much better and he's absolutely useless late game. His damage falls off in team fights, he's better at running away than fighting, he'll never get in range to blind without getting shredded and well, he dies from the AoE that leaks off of everyone else in team fights.

As for me... I hate him when I'm jungling Eve because those shrooms hard counter my roaming capability. On the other hand, every time someone picks Teemo top against me when I'm playing Cho, I know it's a win :P

I don't hate Teemo, it's just that the mushrooms start to get annoying late game if you don't happen to have an oracle...

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Seems like a contradiction there, but maybe you meant something else.
    I should have added "if you choose to play him as such", and since you have to alter your build schedule for Oracles to deal with shrooms and he's incredibly hard to gank after 6, he's the definition of "tack time onto this game". But yea, I guess even if you don't play him as such there's things like shroom deaths from a mile away, every bush in the lane a facecheck risk, the valuable ability to attract assholes, the fact that he will forever have more skins than *insert champion you like* and will probably get another two before most get one. Then because of his design a lot of newer players are going to pick him up not knowing all this so you'll see him a lot whether you want to or not. Yep, troll on multiple levels.

Opportunist wise I meant he's just like any other stealth character in most games, they are designed as such.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2012-10-20 at 02:46 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    >is currently in game as teemo< >:]

Teemo can be really annoying to play against.

A friend of mine still thinks Kayle is an ADC. A *viable* ADC. And viable "AP support" who runs Archangel Staff. On Kayle.

Just saying, some people just don't know better. And don't want to learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    A friend of mine still thinks Kayle is an ADC. A *viable* ADC. And viable "AP support" who runs Archangel Staff. On Kayle.

AD carry Kayle could work if you had a team to support you, but full AP, not so much.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

We had a friend in a game. We had every role covered except ADC.
    He picks Gangplank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    We had a friend in a game. We had every role covered except ADC.
    He picks Gangplank.
    He can at least CS from range with his Q. If your friend picked someone like Yi instead, then yes you're in for a bad time.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    He never did, he was stuck at turret all the time, we were up against a realllllly aggresive Sona/MF bot lane.
    The worst part is, before he locked in, "I have Tristana, Sivir, Ashe or GP for ADC...which to choose?". And then Instant locked. :\

I hate to have him on my team, because very few people know how to play him propperly. If a random plays Teemo he will always feed alot and will contribute very little to the game. Luckily a dead Teemo still has a slight contribution because the shrooms do not dissapear on death.

I know alot of people here are going to contradict me by telling me how hard they own with Teemo on their 1100 elo accounts, but Teemo is generally inferior to the other top lane champs, and most people do not have the tactical skills to play Teemo propperly.

10+ Year Old Account
    First pick: Teemo. Goes top lane apparently.

Goes AFK. Does not return until Jayce has hit lvl 3 or 4. Then bitches n moans at me how he can't hold his lane and how I should camp top as jungler. Yea... no. I don't think so.

--

THAT is why I hate Teemo. Every single one of them is beyond stupid. Even if they're not, they still turn out to be.

Deleted
    I actually like playing Teemo myself, darting around at high speed and being hard to catch is fun.

I've never had much trouble playing against Teemo though, he is deliciously squishy and especially if you can get a bit of a head start on him you can keep killing him if whoever is playing him makes the mistake of putting him in harm's way (which an amazing number of people do. Of course, it always baffles me how many people will be suckered into attacking me when I'm standing next to a tower early in the game, at lvl 18 it doesn't matter but at 3 it's likely to be the end of you).

Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    Haters gonna hate... What makes Teemo so useless... Maybe squishy but awesome slow with shroom stew plus shutting down that enemy AD for nearly 3s for your team to pwn the crap out of the opponents... Throw in some poisons and voila
    Useless? How in the hell is he useless? He can shutdown a AD carry without trying, he hits like a truck with AS/AP
    troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    First pick: Teemo. Goes top lane apparently.

Goes AFK. Does not return until Jayce has hit lvl 3 or 4. Then bitches n moans at me how he can't hold his lane and how I should camp top as jungler. Yea... no. I don't think so.

--

THAT is why I hate Teemo. Every single one of them is beyond stupid. Even if they're not, they still turn out to be.
    Had a teemo sit in a bush in the jungle for a good 3 minutes because "They'll walk through here soon, just you wait".
    Oh look, 3 minutes later, here comes Darius, who got 3 minutes of free farm top and is out leveling him, followed by his team. Guess who starts attacking?
    Teemo dies in about 2 seconds, and then he starts yelling at us. "Omg we would have won that fight if you guys waited with me, they would have came looking for us instead of farming!".
    Good job Teemo.

He does like nothing in teamfights, and every teamfights he will just die and feed.

The champ is just bad, he can counter some top laner thats all.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    He does like nothing in teamfights, and every teamfights he will just die and feed.

The champ is just bad, he can counter some top laner thats all.
    He's hella fun in Dominion and pretty much any other map, yes, SR too if you know how to play him. =p

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously don't see the big issue about Teemo, I find him trivial to deal with. His shrooms aren't even that bad, whenever I'm playing Shaco and I have oracles on I can see them and if it's a bush I just pop a turret in to take the hit.
    Hey everyone