Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Problem with that is... most ADs still have some spells which will hit you regardless of your stupid blind. Explosive Shot, Double Up, Buckshot, Piercing Arrow, Volley etc. Teemo also has zero health and can't trade worth a damn.

I wish people would get it through their head that Teemo is a stupid fucking idea against anyone that can remotely trade with him.
    But most derpy ADCs go vayne,trist,cait you can shed through their HP before blind wares off. Then they get scared and run, W and chase em down.
    Ezreal puts up quite a fight though twitch is alright too if he gets the openers

10+ Year Old Account
    I play Trist. She outbursts Teemo early on and outranges him later on. Caitlyn outranges Teemo with her basic attacks. Her Peacemaker outranges his Blinding Dart. He only outranges her attack range by 30 on his Blinding Dart, meaning that non-flawless play will get him clobbered. If Vayne can get a single stun on Teemo, he's dead.

Mind you, this is ignoring skill shot / auto attack range difference. I am not sure how those are currently handled on the Wiki, as they changed it a few patches ago.

There's one simple trick: Don't be scared - once he's blinded you, he has exactly bugger all and you hit way harder.

44 AP Teemo with boots at lvl 1.

All of my hate.

Teemo/Brand bot lane, both AP and cant farm worth a dam.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I play Trist. She outbursts Teemo early on and outranges him later on. Caitlyn outranges Teemo with her basic attacks. Her Peacemaker outranges his Blinding Dart. He only outranges her attack range by 30 on his Blinding Dart, meaning that non-flawless play will get him clobbered. If Vayne can get a single stun on Teemo, he's dead.

Mind you, this is ignoring skill shot / auto attack range difference. I am not sure how those are currently handled on the Wiki, as they changed it a few patches ago.

There's one simple trick: Don't be scared - once he's blinded you, he has exactly bugger all and you hit way harder.
    Playing Teemo bot (or ad at all) is the reason you think he sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    I also think he sucks in top lane or mid lane. Additionally, I refuse to play Teemo.

I do not care what anyone says, it is impossible to lane against Teemo up top. At the same time it is also impossible to ban him without giving up much more worthwhile bans. He's a fucking cunt and he needs his playstyle changed entirely because he promotes non-PvP in the lane phase. He attacks you once or twice, as soon as you go to engage he runs away. Rinse and repeat. There is no way to properly deal with him in lane.
    Last edited by Farolok; 2012-12-06 at 11:20 PM.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I do not care what anyone says, it is impossible to lane against Teemo up top. At the same time it is also impossible to ban him without giving up much more worthwhile bans. He's a fucking cunt and he needs his playstyle changed entirely because he promotes non-PvP in the lane phase. He attacks you once or twice, as soon as you go to engage he runs away. Rinse and repeat. There is no way to properly deal with him in lane.
    Gap closers and ganks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Gap closers and ganks.
    At which point he blinds you and hits with 2/3 autoattacks then retreats to turret. He takes 20/40% of your HP (with the introduction of spellblade) and you leave with a sore face and arse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spellblade does bugger all early level.

If you wait until level 6 where he shroomed the entire map, then yes, you'll have a problem.

If you murder him at level 2, 3, 4 and 5 then no, he won't be a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    At which point he blinds you and hits with 2/3 autoattacks then retreats to turret. He takes 20/40% of your HP (with the introduction of spellblade) and you leave with a sore face and arse.
    Gap closers and ganks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Gap closers and ganks.
    "It's not my job to win your lane, stfu you fucking loser"

Totally isn't gonna happen.

Well fuck your luck with having shitty team mates then.

Also, junglers not wanting to fulfill their role, wut. Get out of here..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

If this happens, then the guy jungling shouldn't be really jungling.

Deleted
    I've been having fun with AP teemo these past couple days. He completely rapes.

It's also nice to have a global taunt in your team

He's nice in normals and on low ELO, but I doubt he could do well against players who are pretty skilled.

Shrooms, every game I get away with >10 health and I run into a teemo shroom, and they're always in the weirdest spots too, never in bushes, always in a place they shouldn't be.... Just an awful time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Caine, Teemo is one of those champions that is great until someone actually comes in and ganks him. I would actually say if there is a Teemo top, you as the jungler better be taking advantage of that.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Caine, Teemo is one of those champions that is great until someone actually comes in and ganks him. I would actually say if there is a Teemo top, you as the jungler better be taking advantage of that.
    Teemo is a champion built around controlling lane and dominating it. Against someone without high damage and a gap closer, he is going to shit on you. While like all other champions he can be ganked before 6, seriously, good fucking luck ganking a smart Teemo once he hits 6.

Honestly, he was fine before the patch. Strong in lane and pushing, but brought little to teamfights due to his squishiness, low range, and lack of damage compared to someone like Irelia or another ADC. With the new items however he actually hurts like a fucking bitch and is incredibly annoying to deal with. I've started to ban him occasionally even.

I've tried having people gank him but it just doesn't happen, and every single game I've played since the patch has had a Teemo top. Every. Single. One.

So far I've faced him top as Shen, Irelia, Diana (yes, played her out of position just to deal with this), Pantheon, Garen, Darius, Mundo, Malphite.

My last game against him was with Diana and everything was okay for a while, landing my Q a lot and my shield was taking most of the damage from his AA. My jungler never visited top once. At level 4 the enemy teams jungler came up (Darius) and they destroyed me. I say to my jungler "Fancy coming up? He's gonna get too far ahead if he's not shut down now"

Junglers reply "No way, he's ungankable" The fuck am I supposed to do about that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I don't doubt that. I'm just relaying my experiences when I ask a jungler for a gank, no matter the champion I'm playing against. :)