Thread: Teemo Hate

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love Teemo on my team. Finally someone who wards besides me. :P rofl Seriously though. I like having him cause I can run someone whose chasing me over a mushroom. Flip side, I hate him cause I dislike running over mushrooms. Plus I can never seem to get out of range of his auto attack. I mean...damn...Paris Hilton wouldn't be able to blow a dart as far as Teemo.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Why ppl hate him ... it's kind of a troll champ. Shrooms are annoying, his dots are annoying, his speedup is annoying and the passive when abused is annoying.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Fucking mushrooms

Meh, I think its just a bandwagon thing. I never found teemo to be annoying and I knew about him before i even played against/with him.

Y u so mad at teemo?

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 07:44 AM ----------

He can get owned if you early gank him or cc him a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vesco7892 View Post
    He can get owned if you early gank him or cc him a lot
    I don't think ppl hate teemo for being super strong ... it's just that his toolset is annoying. Same as Darius toolset with the pulls and bleeds and dunks is annoying or Singed toolset with the poison trail and tosses is annoying.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it's definitely because he's so damn cute and hops around all the time! Haters can't deal with it!

Edit: I don't actually play Teemo myself, but I still think he's awesome! :-)

Deleted
    Permabanned till nerf on my list. Hate the ap nonsensical damage he puts out atm.

Because he's next to useless in a team fight if he's on your team.

And if he's on the other team, nothing is more infuriating than escaping a gank with just a sliver of health only to run over a mushroom.

Deleted
    Those damn shrooms!!

Deleted
    I love to play Teemo in 3v3 as ap, u just put few shrooms and enemy team is screwed, like free victory is to have ap teemo in 3v3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate that freaking badger with liandry's, he's just too annoying!

blind + increased run speed + shrooms + animations
    Gladiator Underbyte

Deleted
    i only play teemo as early support.

and then kill them late game when they think im just support.

Deleted
    He is not hated that much, that's just a habbit.

Both love playing against him and hating it. I love it because he's generally squishy and easy to kill (maybe I've just met bad ones), hate it because of the mushrooms. They're insanely annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Just played a dominion game and I got 2-shot by shrooms, yes 2-shot!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive actually never really been frustrated by his shrooms. ive actually never played him up until yesterday since he was free and it was a pretty awful experience. the playstyle is just boring and his voice is probably the most annoying thing in the game, i always assumed he was a male, and his lore states that he is, but i believe he's a few tacos short of a fiesta

I only play dominion so I can only speak for Teemo there. I asked the same question once. You will see a Teemo in 85-90% of the games you play, most cases on both teams. His map control with shrooms is ridiculously good for Dom, and every one of his abilities make him the ultimate kiter. Shrooms to keep you at bay, oh you got a gap closer? Blind so you miss everything, drop another shroom to gain distance, speed boost is needed rinse and repeat. Couple that with flashes, exhaust, the little bastard is just straight annoying. If your team is too lazy to buy oracles, like most pugs are, then you will be at half health or less without adequate resistance gear before you even reach a node. His fairly simplistic play style and spells that overly benefit each other make him one annoying little shit. Again, I'm speaking from a Dominion perspective. I don't know how good or bad he is in Summoners Rift.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Just played a dominion game and I got 2-shot by shrooms, yes 2-shot!
    That's probably because you were a squishy, had no MR and Teemo had a BFT, for sure.

Get an oracles or just try and understand where Teemos might put the shrooms, that's how I've been doing in Domi and it works every time.

Yes, most of the shrooms are in the brushes, so it's rather easy to figure that out, in Domi.