Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    awesome weak auras, will definitely be using these!!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I feel fairly savvy with weak auras but I love your color changing on the cd's when they are active compared to on cd. Are you just using different triggers to have the different colors?

Great UI though.

I use WA for each ability so the triggers are specific to each condition and are stacked in the same screen space:

1) Off CD (alpha on the text set to 0%)
    2) Buff Active
    3) On CD - Buff Inactive (if you don't use the 2nd trigger here you get the red and green countdown text)
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Deleted
    These are some nice weakauras but i have a problem.

if i use a cooldown it shows me the red cooldown timer AND the green active cd timer at the same time. i don't think this is intended so what i'm doing wrong?

is there a possibility to make the red cooldown timer only active if the cooldown is not active at the same time?

Which one is doing this? I can double check my live version and re-upload for you.

Deleted
    I like that. Good job lucydin!

New stuff added!

I've been working for a bit on getting a nice group of auras together that would show all our hand spells in a nice easy format no matter which T4 talent we picked but Clemency caused me fits because of the stacks. I finally figured it out but the resulting group was too big to import and I got kind of lazy and didn't look all that hard for a solution. I noticed on another thread that Revvo was working on the same issue and decided that it was time to save everyone the pain of having to go through it again since I did actually find a solution.

The problem is it's really messy to assemble in your game. The basics are this: import each of the four segments on the pastebin, remove the individual auras from group 2-4 and put them all in the Hands group (Hand of Purity 1 of 4 on pastebin) and then put each spell aura with the rest of its kind so all the HoSac together, all the HoP together in whatever order you want them to show. Delete all the text instructions I put there and arrange it where you want it. I'm really sorry about how awful it is but I couldn't find a way around it.

You do get a bonus WA though with our dps spells set up to show CD and HoW. This one is also all ready to go with Judgment if you pick SH for next tier so have at it!

Thanks to Revvo for giving me a well needed kick in the ass to make this accessible for everyone else!
    Last edited by Lucyrotten; 2013-07-23 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    is it, possible to add the shado pan assault on use trinket, and or divine plea?

Here ya go!

http://pastebin.com/SQgThq5R

That will trigger in combat when you're below 80% mana since above that it might be silly to have things flashing at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    New stuff added!
    Amazing work. I'll be stealing some

Curious on what you are using to track Lucidity.

Edit: See you have it, more curious what it looks like.
    Last edited by Verdell; 2013-07-24 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdell View Post
    Curious on what you are using to track Lucidity.

Edit: See you have it, more curious what it looks like.
    It's an icon that pops up, not very exciting

It's an icon that pops up, not very exciting
    What a let down. :P :P

This is great! I've been wanting to do this for a while but didn't want to have to mess around with WeakAuras config settings and all of that. Will definitely be hooking this up tonight. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    These are some nice weakauras but i have a problem.

if i use a cooldown it shows me the red cooldown timer AND the green active cd timer at the same time. i don't think this is intended so what i'm doing wrong?

is there a possibility to make the red cooldown timer only active if the cooldown is not active at the same time?
    Lucy did you ever figure out why it might be doing this?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. Its good, was missing the second trigger.s Touche sir.

I tweaked my WA around a little and wrote up some stuff: http://intplate.com/i-need-something...ill-weakauras/

There might be some stuff in there. It's not really a WA tutorial since those exist already though.

Deleted
    I tweaked my WA around a little and wrote up some stuff: http://intplate.com/i-need-something...ill-weakauras/

There might be some stuff in there. It's not really a WA tutorial since those exist already though.
    Thanks for amazing work Lucy!

Is there possibility to add WeakAura for new Sacred Shield CD or was it already included and missed by me?

Thanks a lot!

I haven't updated with the new SS mechanic. I may add it at some point but it's unlikely I'll be using it anytime soon. If you want to hack it, copy the format from the way the Clemency hands are handled and that should give you the charges the same way.

If I get some time I'll try to play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    Thanks for the tip!

I made something that works for me. It is no means fancy or anything but does the job. I thought I could share in this thread if it's okay Lucy? If you want to make better ones I'll remove these from the thread.

SS Charges: http://pastebin.com/nQEB3e9D
    SS CD: http://pastebin.com/qM0k8RP6

EDIT: I didn't know how to get it show cooldown if I have charges left. If someone wants to add that maybe they could share it?
    It doesn´t have a cooldown when there are charges up.
    Finnaly managed now to set it up working, showing the charges and once all are used the remaining Cooldown for a recharge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medario View Post
    It doesn´t have a cooldown when there are charges up.
    Finnaly managed now to set it up working, showing the charges and once all are used the remaining Cooldown for a recharge
    That's what I did and said? Or didn't I understand correctly?