Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Didn't you used to have a Steelseries 7G, vesseblah? Hm. I distinctly remembered something alike that.
    Had G15 for few years, but it's the first keyboard I've broken in a long time. G110 now for year and half but it's getting increasingly dirty. And I've gotten totally hooked on the excellent physical media keys which was part of why K90 or G710+ were only real choises this time around.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    as i opened the link before i read the thread, i guess i thought the same thing as everyone else. "damn thats expensive"
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    without extra bells & whistles.
    This thing has pretty much every bell and whistle you can fit on a keyboard. Macro keys, media keys, backlighting, Orange highlights, wasd/arrow colored keys. Makes me wonder what you consider "bells & whistles".

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Makes me wonder what you consider "bells & whistles".
    LCD screens, break-away sections and glowing logos.

Backlighting and some macro buttons are expected from a gaming keyboard today and both are things I like as long as those aren't overboard.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.