Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    this season has always been full retard, so i have to assume you haven't played at all.

    If you don't understand that the change between attack power buff and attack speed means there's less burst I really don't know how well you understand this game but from that I can tell at least you don't understand the concept of burst.

    DPS over time is not important in this current pvp, everything relies on bursting something down in the duration of a cc now.

    If a hunter uses readiness just to get another BW because the first round didn't finish the target then that's the prime time to cc him since he's used both is cc breakers without you using any ccs. All that's left is a trinket and with the retarded amount of cc every class has these days it's not that hard to cc him again after he's used it.

    That's why you don't see any hunters playing at high levels just rushing in with all cooldowns popped because it's SO easy to counter if you have a clue.

    Not using a defensive cooldown when a hunter has used ALL of his is just asking to die, if you can afford to not use cooldowns then by all means that's your advantage but really if you live through a BM hunter's cooldowns you've won the fight since they need at least 1 minute to even do any real damage and let's be honest 3 minutes to potentially do any lethal damage (rapid fire).

    Trying to conserve cooldowns works against other comps like shatterplay, RLS, shadowplay etc where they rely on sustained pressure to force cooldowns and THEN burst, they can do this since they have short cooldown damage increasing abilities like deep freeze and shadow dance. Hunter teams don't have sustained damage, BM damage is completely shit without cooldowns, anyone trying to say any different doesn't play a hunter and only has experience getting killed with cooldowns up.

    Yes this strategy doesn't work on warriors and hunters since you don't use the same strat against every comp, something you might learn if you played arena at any level.
    I've been playing the first weeks then less and less since there's no fun at all in current arenas.

    You are blindly assuming that +Dmg means burst and +Attack speed means damage over time, which is incredibly retarded, they didnt extend Rabid duration, they changed it from 25%dmg to 60% attack speed, if stampede was doing 500k in 10s before it will still deal 500k dmg in 10s after, putting attack speed into thing does not make thing magically damage over time, why the fuck do I even have to explain that.

    Why would anyone CC a BM hunt during his BW ? Who give a SHIT about a hunter during BW ? 90% of the damage come from the zoo, why would anyone waste anything on the hunter ?
    Also, hunters are all over the place in every bracket and at every levels, just watch any streams, you'll get the occasional good game, then the hunter will pop everything and something will die.

    The thing isnt about not blowing any CD, it's about needing ALL your CD to survive the BM PVE encounter. If you think that's just a legit strat, I donty see why am I even talking to you, gl hf for you 2k achievement, there's great hope for your BM hunt this season.

  2. #102
    I'm not blindly assuming: it is verifiable FACT that +% damage is better for burst than +% attack speed because the % damage increases that damage of the claw/bite special attacks of the stampede pets.

    If you die because of increased attack speed of autoattacks from a pet you're just a terrible player.

    Stampede doing 500k damage over 20 seconds is completely manageable

    bite/claw doing 150k damage in ONE GLOBAL was the problem.

    Do you understand now?

    If you think a hunter can just pop cooldowns and kill something without shooting or using kill command: I'm sorry but you're just not very good at this game.

    As I said before: if you live through BM cooldowns, no matter how many you have to use yourself, you're most likely to win since BM without cooldowns cannot outdamage ANY self healing any class has.

    BM hunter is still a good spec for arena even at high levels after these nerfs, however it takes a lot more setup to win matches than it was before. That's how it should be.

  3. #103
    What in you guys opinion is the reason you feel warriors are doing too much damage?

    I assume five stack taste for blood heroic strike crit is the main source of whines but seeing as that happens so rarely i must assume that people feel warrior damage is too high over all?

    The only thing i can think about that is causing this is the cooldown stack we can pull of every five minutes with avatar, trinket, skull banner and recklessness.

    Personally i feel that outside of the cooldown burst our damage is nothing special. Most of us run with around 15% crit chance which means we will frequently see our abilities hit for 12k 15k 21k 8k whereas a mage for example can set up a forstbomb deepfreeze shatter combo every 30 seconds like clockwork that hits insanely hard.

  4. #104
    cooldown stacking is the problem with warriors. That is all.

    Take away avatar and reck stacking together and you've solved a lot of the problems with warriors already.

    TfB should only stack to 3 and have a higher chance to stack.

    warriors fixed??

  5. #105
    The Lightbringer shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Spaniard in Copenhagen
    Posts
    3,864
    To be honest I find shadow priests quite easy. They barely have any defense... renew and PoM aren't that amazing as long as you don't let cc you and heal up back to full in 2 seconds... Just zerg them down.

    BM is, in my opinion, a bug which they don't seem to care about. I don't find htem any real at all, it's not liek they are faceroll, not even, all tehy need to do is sen the pet and keyboard turn around a bit.

    Warriors. Problem is that you can't easily kill a proper warrior, they can be some kind of "blood dk" for some classes and their damage is way too high aswell.

    About mages.. there's nothing new there.


    In my opinion, it wil lal lbe sorted out later on, just as people gear up.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I'm not blindly assuming: it is verifiable FACT that +% damage is better for burst than +% attack speed because the % damage increases that damage of the claw/bite special attacks of the stampede pets.

    If you die because of increased attack speed of autoattacks from a pet you're just a terrible player.

    Stampede doing 500k damage over 20 seconds is completely manageable

    bite/claw doing 150k damage in ONE GLOBAL was the problem.

    Do you understand now?

    If you think a hunter can just pop cooldowns and kill something without shooting or using kill command: I'm sorry but you're just not very good at this game.

    As I said before: if you live through BM cooldowns, no matter how many you have to use yourself, you're most likely to win since BM without cooldowns cannot outdamage ANY self healing any class has.

    BM hunter is still a good spec for arena even at high levels after these nerfs, however it takes a lot more setup to win matches than it was before. That's how it should be.
    Jesus christ yes, +dmg is obviously better than +attack speed, THAT'S WHY THEY TRADED 25%DMG FOR 70%ATK SPEED
    70 IS MORE THAN TWICE AS 25.

    The overall damage of stampede was the problem and is still the problem, people have barely noticed any change post rabid nerf, do you understand now ?

    A hunter can pop cooldowns and kill something without shooting or kill command, shooting isnt very relevant, Kill command is somewhat relevant, but since BW last 20s and hunters are extremely mobile, even a terrible hunter will KC you anyway.

    If you live through BW damage, you win the right to get killed by the second BW. That's why comp diversity is so retarded above 2k, because BM and Warriors cleansed the ladder of any comp that cant live through their burst, or kill them before they does.

    Also, you should stop that "Agree with me or ur bad" stance, no one is biting, and you're just embarrassing yourself.

    What in you guys opinion is the reason you feel warriors are doing too much damage?
    CD stacking obviously, making warriors immune to most CC while giving an insane damage boost, but warrior issue isnt only about burst, it's also about constant CC and second wind.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    cooldown stacking is the problem with warriors. That is all.

    Take away avatar and reck stacking together and you've solved a lot of the problems with warriors already.

    TfB should only stack to 3 and have a higher chance to stack.

    warriors fixed??
    They can remove TfB for all i care. If they stop avatar and recklessness from stacking they should implement that measure for other classes that can stack cooldowns as well.

  8. #108
    Only issues mages have to be honest, is they can STILL blink out of stuns.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Jesus christ yes, +dmg is obviously better than +attack speed, THAT'S WHY THEY TRADED 25%DMG FOR 70%ATK SPEED
    70 IS MORE THAN TWICE AS 25.

    The overall damage of stampede was the problem and is still the problem, people have barely noticed any change post rabid nerf, do you understand now ?

    A hunter can pop cooldowns and kill something without shooting or kill command, shooting isnt very relevant, Kill command is somewhat relevant, but since BW last 20s and hunters are extremely mobile, even a terrible hunter will KC you anyway.

    If you live through BW damage, you win the right to get killed by the second BW. That's why comp diversity is so retarded above 2k, because BM and Warriors cleansed the ladder of any comp that cant live through their burst, or kill them before they does.

    Also, you should stop that "Agree with me or ur bad" stance, no one is biting, and you're just embarrassing yourself.



    CD stacking obviously, making warriors immune to most CC while giving an insane damage boost, but warrior issue isnt only about burst, it's also about constant CC and second wind.
    let's look at it this way

    ANY attack speed is not as good as +% attack power for the reason i gave before, nobody is going to die just because a pet melees you for another 4k damage every 2 seconds compared to 10k damage per pet critting you with claw.

    The overall damage of ANYTHING wasn't a problem, it's the burst, BURST, BU-RRRRR-ST. Do you understand PvP?

    If pvp depending on overall damage don't you think we would be QQing more about the classes that did the most DPS in pve? NO OF COURSE NOT.

    A hunter CANNOT KILL you if he just sends pets after you and does not shoot or KC, it's IMPOSSIBLE unless you're afk.

    If you live the first set of cooldowns, you've not used any ccs yet and again as I said: if he readinessed just for another BW CC HIM FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

    And at least on my bg, any legit team still playing (lol mmr not reset) consists of locks, warriors, rets and hunters. In fact I still see more locks and warriors than hunters at around 2.2k in 3s.

    I'm not saying you're bad because you don't agree with me, I'm saying you're bad because you just don't understand clear facts laid out in front of you or you just choose to ignore them for the sake of your argument.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    cooldown stacking is the problem with warriors. That is all.

    Take away avatar and reck stacking together and you've solved a lot of the problems with warriors already.

    TfB should only stack to 3 and have a higher chance to stack.

    warriors fixed??
    I disagree.

    Warriors have the most mobility of any class now.
    They have the most CC of any class
    They have some of the best defenses of any class
    They have very good sustained damage, and the ability to stay on target 100% now
    They have insane damage with cooldowns popped

    every once in a while they get a 5xtfb (very rare).

    Extend shockwave to 45s cooldown (buff it back in prot)
    Remove silence from pummel with glyph of gag order
    Remove cooldown stacking
    => Warriors are now balanced.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    let's look at it this way

    ANY attack speed is not as good as +% attack power for the reason i gave before, nobody is going to die just because a pet melees you for another 4k damage every 2 seconds compared to 10k damage per pet critting you with claw.

    The overall damage of ANYTHING wasn't a problem, it's the burst, BURST, BU-RRRRR-ST. Do you understand PvP?

    If pvp depending on overall damage don't you think we would be QQing more about the classes that did the most DPS in pve? NO OF COURSE NOT.

    A hunter CANNOT KILL you if he just sends pets after you and does not shoot or KC, it's IMPOSSIBLE unless you're afk.

    If you live the first set of cooldowns, you've not used any ccs yet and again as I said: if he readinessed just for another BW CC HIM FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

    And at least on my bg, any legit team still playing (lol mmr not reset) consists of locks, warriors, rets and hunters. In fact I still see more locks and warriors than hunters at around 2.2k in 3s.

    I'm not saying you're bad because you don't agree with me, I'm saying you're bad because you just don't understand clear facts laid out in front of you or you just choose to ignore them for the sake of your argument.
    Obviously people are going to die if they receive 100*5k in a window of 10s, the new stampede isnt less bursty than the precedent, and if it is, it's barely noticeable. Protip just in case : 500k in 10s is burst, not sustained.

    Still no one care about CCing a hunter under BW, 90% of the damage still come from the pets. Blocking KC is nice, but you wont Los/CC a hunter for 20s straight, and KC is a minor source of damage next to stampede.

    I'm interested in seeing your BG, more warlocks than hunter when 90% of the team above 2k have either a hunter, a warrior, or both ? look promising. Or still stuck in S11.

    I'm still waiting for these "Clear fact", until now all I had was you thinking stampede is no longer bursty, which is quite laughable

  12. #112
    not sure where you get 500k in 20 seconds bull from. Stampede barely does 200k over 20 seconds now, once again proving that you're just utterly clueless about everything to do with hunters.

    YOU might not care about CCing a hunter under BW, but then again you've proved from your posts you're not that well clued in on pvp, so what YOU would do isn't very relevant.

    Here's a video of me vs DK with 6.2k resil while he's pretending to be AFK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13rUQ...ature=youtu.be

    quality is terrible but i have to record in half size on this laptop.

    TOO MUCH DAMAGE, AM I RIGHT?

    i have 37k AP and 34% pvp power with all cooldowns up

    The battlegroup i play on is cyclone-eu
    Last edited by Illana; 2012-10-17 at 03:55 PM.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    not sure where you get 500k in 20 seconds bull from. Stampede barely does 200k over 20 seconds now, once again proving that you're just utterly clueless about everything to do with hunters.

    YOU might not care about CCing a hunter under BW, but then again you've proved from your posts you're not that well clued in on pvp, so what YOU would do isn't very relevant.

    Here's a video of me vs DK with 6.2k resil while he's pretending to be AFK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13rUQ...ature=youtu.be

    quality is terrible but i have to record in half size on this laptop.

    TOO MUCH DAMAGE, AM I RIGHT?

    i have 37k AP and 34% pvp power with all cooldowns up

    The battlegroup i play on is cyclone-eu
    You're telling me that Stampede does barely 200k dmg in 20s, then link me your own videos where your pets alone entirely kill a guy with 6k2 resil and probably around 350k hp. What the fuck.

    Also, your pets are litteraly soloing this guy with a single BW and you're telling me that this ISNT TOO MUCH DAMAGE. What the flying fuck.

    Also, is this you ?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Illana/simple

  14. #114
    my pet's literally soloing someone afk with every cd popped imaginable

    You can't readiness on-use trinket fyi and nor can u readiness stampede.

    I don't use lynx rush in pvp generally (since anything more than 1 target within 8 yards means it does non-consequential damage)

    again: if you die to stampede and pets only you're either afk or just a terrible player with probably no gear.

  15. #115
    The point is that if the people in front of you shouldnt be AFK, neither should you.

    Also, the head and ing glasses matches, so yeah, this is your armory, playing 2XBM hunter+Restosham at 1k7 rating. I was playfully taunting you about wishing you good luck on your 2k achiev, but you do not infact have the 3v3 2k achiev.

    For the sake of honesty, here I am, R14, Hero of the horde, 2400 arena warlock, but I do not "Even play pvp" and am a "Terrible player with no gear".
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Capsloq/simple

    Just keep calling me bad or whatever you like, I'm done with you.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    You're telling me that Stampede does barely 200k dmg in 20s, then link me your own videos where your pets alone entirely kill a guy with 6k2 resil and probably around 350k hp. What the fuck.

    Also, your pets are litteraly soloing this guy with a single BW and you're telling me that this ISNT TOO MUCH DAMAGE. What the flying fuck.

    Also, is this you ?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Illana/simple
    Yeap pretty sure its him. Feel kind of akward that like every second post in this thread is by him telling some serious info about pvp. And then hes rating is like 1660? And team is double hunter shaman

  17. #117
    lawl not even 1800 rated as double BM/resto sham. whoever that is, they are terrible. it's completely off topic though, btu doesn't changed that BM hunter is srsly stupid right now.

  18. #118
    lawl armoury policing kind of fails when it's not even correct.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    lawl armoury policing kind of fails when it's not even correct.
    Prove it. We all know its you. But well you can try to tell us otherwise.

    "I dont have to prove anything" Yea you dont

  20. #120
    i don't have a 3s team, armoury took the one i had from s11 since i havent made a new one in mop

    don't even know why im bothering to explain, its completely irrelevant to anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •