Rate my computer - 1 to 10 (10 is the best)

I have been own my first build computer for a month and it's going great. I have no regrets at all and I have been playing WOW MOP on ultra setting with fps of 100 + No lag at all when I did 25 man raiding or 40 man raid for world boss. Loving every minute of it.

Also the internet is amazing, it takes 1 sec to click on ANYTHING, no loading at all.

My specs:

Case: Corsair 500R
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (Overclock to 4.5 ghz easy, no issue at all)
    Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
    Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    Video card: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5 Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB
    SSD: Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
    HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
    Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM
    Window 7 Home Premium

I'm curious to hear your feedback to see if my gaming computer is solid. I'm curious to see the rating from 1-10 from you guys and feedback. Thanks!

Deleted
    Looks really solid, how much RAM you got?

Case is up to personal preference, but I wouldn't take that one, bit too flashy.

Also you can easily shave off $50 by taking Xigmatek Gaia CPU heatsink instead of the Noctua NH-D14. Almost as good but much cheaper.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

I thought ram was included in my specs, hmm. It's 16 gb ram Low profile corsair vengeance

Sorry. We don't really allow "Build Logs" or "Rate my computer!" threads (unless it is a build you're considering). There's not really a question that can be answered and no discussion can really be had so I'm gonna go ahead and close this. Feel free to post your build (with pictures!) in the Post your gaming setup! thread.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-10-13 at 01:12 PM.