Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodrogue View Post
    oh that kind of sucks, you should upgrade 1 of the two
    Working on it…!

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Celinamuna/advanced
    belt buckle and gem ur helm! and ghost iron dragonling proccing and pulling you out of stealth really does scream it needs to be replaced 7/10

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rayal/advanced
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Everything I have been able to find suggests you get more from straight haste in yellow sockets than Agility/Haste gems as combat. Also you stand to gain some small improvements in your distribution of secondary stats by changing your fractured tinker's gem to a Precise Tinker's gem, your glove enchant from expertise to haste, and adjusting a few reforges. All in all I'm jealous because you've done much more raiding than I have so far this expansion (I play in a very casual guild now and we're slow out of the gate in MoP).

    My Rogue

  6. #26
    The Patient Matutin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Everything I have been able to find suggests you get more from straight haste in yellow sockets than Agility/Haste gems as combat. Also you stand to gain some small improvements in your distribution of secondary stats by changing your fractured tinker's gem to a Precise Tinker's gem, your glove enchant from expertise to haste, and adjusting a few reforges. All in all I'm jealous because you've done much more raiding than I have so far this expansion (I play in a very casual guild now and we're slow out of the gate in MoP).

    My Rogue
    Nice gear, but you are a bit below both hit and expertise caps (boths are 7.5%). Also, if you dont have any luck with the shoulder slot, run some scenarios.

    7/10, would be more if you were hit/exp capped :c

    Forgot to say, seems that your glyphs are leveling ones, you may want to get something else other than the stealth one.
    My Rogue

    Veni, vidi, vici.

    I like MoP now c:

  7. #27
    Grunt Calade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    floor-rid-da
    Posts
    13
    9/10 pretty cool tranmog but you dont have a living steel belt buckle poot in

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alade/advanced

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Calade View Post
    9/10 pretty cool tranmog but you dont have a living steel belt buckle poot in

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alade/advanced
    Looks like you're going for a pvp build? In that case, I recommend you drop you hit / expertise to 3% since that is the new cap for pvp.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Duraf/simple

  9. #29
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    7
    Kinda strange that you go for more haste as Assassination, but i suppose you are aiming for energy regen. I would swap 1 of your trinkets with searing words.


    OH unenchanted, just got it and forgot to enchant, anyway i will go for elemental force MH and Windsong OH until i get epic daggers.

    Buravoz - Neptulon-EU
    Last edited by Buravoz; 2012-10-20 at 01:56 AM.

  10. #30
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Buravoz View Post
    Kinda strange that you go for more haste as Assassination, but i suppose you are aiming for energy regen. I would swap 1 of your trinkets with searing words.


    OH unenchanted, just got it and forgot to enchant, anyway i will go for elemental force MH and Windsong OH until i get epic daggers.

    Buravoz - Neptulon-EU
    Nice DM trinket Getting mine next weekend.
    Only thing I can see is that you're currently below the Expertise cap of 7.5%.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zukii/advanced

    Carbide Series 500R White | Intel i7 [email protected] | Asus P8Z77-V Gen3 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz |
    2GB EVGA GTX 680 | OCZ Agility 3 120GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Corsair H80 Hydro | Corsair Gaming Series GS700

  11. #31
    You're overvaluing secondary stats and assuming they're as good as they will be in BiS gear, hence you should be gemming for Agility over Haste. I found a slightly different reforge coming out ahead with more accurate EP values, which would be:

    Wrists: Crit -> Haste
    Boots: Crit -> Haste
    OH: Hit -> Mastery

    This nets you about ~60 EP with the values I'm using for me in similar gear, mostly a Mastery gain, really. There's also a theory that Dancing Steel/Windsong(MH/OH) is superior to double Jade Spirit for Combat, at least using Dagger OH, I'm not 100% up-to-date on that math, though, and it may be more true for BiS than current gear, additionally having your dagger with Jade Spirit is good for Mutilate swaps, so.

    Blurred Speed is much superior to Greater Precision for boots. Skinning is a poor raiding profession.

    7/10, there's a few crucial mistakes but the majority of it's really solid.
    Last edited by Mizzeeh; 2012-11-12 at 03:16 PM.

  12. #32
    High Overlord Bozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    117
    Happy on a Classic Realm :P

  13. #33
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    310
    lvl 90:
    rogue, lock
    lvl 85:
    mage, druid, pala, priest
    lvl <85:
    dk, hunter

  14. #34
    armory
    free url shortener
    6/6 BWD HC 5/5 BoT HC 2/2 TOT4W HC 6/6 FL HC 8/8 DS HC

    6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults N
    5/6 Heart of Fear N

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroi View Post
    get dancing steel!
    Just did a quick check, 7/10

    If you put +hit on your back and revert your neck reforge, then revert bracers reforge you will still be at hit/exp cap but you can go crit>haste on bracers and maybe gain alittle dps

    I don´t think I can post links. I´m Stábbÿ on Shattered Hand EU

    I just picked up enchanting btw, gonna get around to leveling it soon

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabbylabby View Post
    Just did a quick check, 7/10

    If you put +hit on your back and revert your neck reforge, then revert bracers reforge you will still be at hit/exp cap but you can go crit>haste on bracers and maybe gain alittle dps

    I don´t think I can post links. I´m Stábbÿ on Shattered Hand EU

    I just picked up enchanting btw, gonna get around to leveling it soon
    8/10. 1 point for no belt buckle even tho it's a blue belt. Another for going over exp and hi cap could reforge better with more mastery

    http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/c...er/Tekz/simple

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    8/10. 1 point for no belt buckle even tho it's a blue belt. Another for going over exp and hi cap could reforge better with more mastery

    http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/c...er/Tekz/simple
    9/10
    -1 for having 2 green quality gems/few points under hit cap (altho that few points don't make a big difference)
    -Note: Golden lotus exalted final quest would give you a better neck piece.


    Me:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orrow/advanced

  18. #38
    High Overlord Gorged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    162
    8/10
    using a green quality gem and using windsong on the oh and also the worst of the hc dungeon trinkets.

    Me:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orged/advanced

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightsorrow12 View Post
    9/10
    -1 for having 2 green quality gems/few points under hit cap (altho that few points don't make a big difference)
    -Note: Golden lotus exalted final quest would give you a better neck piece.


    Me:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orrow/advanced
    I am using the golden lotus exhaulted neckpiece lol. however thanks for the rating.

  20. #40
    @Gorged:
    8/10
    Gear is nice, but gemming should be based on whichever spec you've got the strongest weapons for.
    Also, a Haste glove enchant is stronger for Combat. Glove enchants are fairly cheap, so it might be a good idea to carry Mastery and Haste enchant scrolls to raid too.

    Me:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dt/Carp/simple
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    Rogue - Warlock

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •