Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    I am using the golden lotus exhaulted neckpiece lol. however thanks for the rating.
    It is! I so read that item wrong, my bad.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    @Gorged:
    8/10
    Gear is nice, but gemming should be based on whichever spec you've got the strongest weapons for.
    Also, a Haste glove enchant is stronger for Combat. Glove enchants are fairly cheap, so it might be a good idea to carry Mastery and Haste enchant scrolls to raid too.

    Me:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dt/Carp/simple

    Fine, just enchant agility on bracers instead of mastery.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte.../Pfloyd/simple

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndy View Post
    Fine, just enchant agility on bracers instead of mastery.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte.../Pfloyd/simple
    10/10

    Jealous of your fist wep :P

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rayal/advanced
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

  4. #44
    9/10 - Get rid of the engineering helm! Haha

    I am also jealous of his fist weapon

    CCan't post links -_- - Wowarmory -> Ziphion US Skullcrusher

  5. #45
    7/10
    From what i see you are missing both expertise and hit cap. I dont really know what you are using Preperation for, but shadowstep can both save you and increase uptime and dps so i see it as the better choice. Agility enchant on your bracers is better than mastery.
    Dont know if you use reforgelite addon or any other calculator, but it is a big help for reaching hit and expertise cap without loosing stats that you want.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enari/advanced

  6. #46
    Skinning is never a best option as a profession. I would only put full yelllow haste gems on yellow slots to go as Combat MS, 2haste is better than 1agi. Also, feint glyph wins by far and should be there, it is a must have for serious raiders, being at the bottom at the damage taken list on recount always makes your RL happy. 8.5/10

    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Intox/advanced
    Last edited by IntoxDD; 2012-11-13 at 06:02 PM.

  7. #47
    @Carp The Fish: 7/10.
    - Consider enchanting your bracers with Agi, it's not that expensive.
    - You can optimize your reforging.
    mastery → haste shoulders
    crit → hit chest
    no reforge belt
    haste → exp dagger
    - Tailoring is weaker than other professions!

    Edit: Oh damn, didn't see the page change.
    @^: Change your 600exp gem by a 600 mastery one.
    Loads of reforges to change too, check wow-reforge.com.
    7/10
    As for glyphs, you shouldn't advice any setup as they really, really depend on the encounter.

    Armory on sig.
    Last edited by Dryaan; 2012-11-15 at 03:28 AM.

  8. #48
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    37
    Intoxdd

    Pretty sick gear looking good 10/10 yo.

    Cant post links yet : **EU**
    wowarmory ->>
    Tiktac Frostwhisper

  9. #49
    High Overlord Bozzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Munich, Germany
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelest View Post
    Intoxdd

    Pretty sick gear looking good 10/10 yo.

    Cant post links yet : **EU**
    wowarmory ->>
    Tiktac Frostwhisper
    9/10
    9 for pve stuff
    -1 for style :/

    Quote Originally Posted by xlord View Post
    reroll rogue??:P[/url]
    k then...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Phased/simple
    Happy on a Classic Realm :P

  10. #50
    ^5/10, some reforging needs to be done, and your assassin for pvp? I would suggest grabbing 2 slow weapons and going combat, its alot easier. If your gonna stick with assassin definatly reforge some crit/ exp into mastery, your gonna need all the damage you can get.


    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leeater/simple
    (not spending 12k on dancing steel enchants until better weapons)

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannible View Post
    ^5/10, some reforging needs to be done, and your assassin for pvp? I would suggest grabbing 2 slow weapons and going combat, its alot easier. If your gonna stick with assassin definatly reforge some crit/ exp into mastery, your gonna need all the damage you can get.


    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leeater/simple
    (not spending 12k on dancing steel enchants until better weapons)
    8/10. Looks very good except for being under the hit-cap, your blue trinket I assume is because of horrible drops, but it is the worst out of the dungeon drops aswell. Mining for a raiding rogue is one of the worst choices. But overall good gemming/reforging. I wish you the best of luck!

  12. #52
    The Patient Mutix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bedford, England
    Posts
    250
    Hi NoxxusKT, no armory link so can't rate you i'm afraid (you might have been rated earlier idk)

    Anyways, me: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mutix/advanced

  13. #53
    The Patient nairobi13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, England
    Posts
    300
    7/10 taking a few points for pvp gear and your forging could do with some work. But please give those daggers!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Lilun/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    as a european, nothing, nothing at all

    thanks to numerous documentaries like the one you´ve linked, everyone knows, if shit happens, it will happen to the US first

  14. #54
    The Patient Mutix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bedford, England
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    7/10 taking a few points for pvp gear and your forging could do with some work. But please give those daggers!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Lilun/simple
    I lose 3 points because my reforges are 50dps off optimal ? And yea tell me about it! Stone Guards dropped 3 of them this reset, one was used for transmog!

  15. #55
    Field Marshal Agatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    7/10 taking a few points for pvp gear and your forging could do with some work. But please give those daggers!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Lilun/simple
    Looking at your reforges, I'd say you were playing Assassination :P
    Reforges are good, gear looks nice, I guess you haven't had much luck with your weapons.
    You're missing a gem in your chest and the shoulder enchant :I

    7/10 overall c:


    Here's mine :3

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eathery/simple
    Last edited by Agatha; 2012-11-16 at 02:37 PM.

  16. #56
    6/10

    Need agility enchant on bracers.
    Upgrade to Dancing steel
    Drop blacksmithing as rogue or at least go 600 or go something else Engineering/Jewelcrafter/Enchanting etc
    Nice overall good rogue
    Nice tabard





    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Shrih/advanced
    Last edited by Shrih; 2012-11-19 at 11:28 PM.

  17. #57
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onolith/simple


    I'm down to try this out.
    Be gentle.... I know i'm bad... :-P

  18. #58
    4\10
    First of all, missing enchants, i hope no explanation needed. You are over hit capped, i recommend ReforgeLite to do reforging for you. Nightstalker isnt an optimal choice for a dps talent if you plan to raid. Herbalism isnt optimal for dps. You have a 450 ring, i understand some people dont like dailies, but you have a neck from klaxxies, whats wrong about buying a ring from golden lotus?

    Here is my profile
    eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/Soulflayer/%D0%A3%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB/advanced (cant post links yet, just delete the space after eu.)

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdurr View Post
    4\10
    First of all, missing enchants, i hope no explanation needed. You are over hit capped, i recommend ReforgeLite to do reforging for you. Nightstalker isnt an optimal choice for a dps talent if you plan to raid. Herbalism isnt optimal for dps. You have a 450 ring, i understand some people dont like dailies, but you have a neck from klaxxies, whats wrong about buying a ring from golden lotus?

    Here is my profile
    eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/Soulflayer/%D0%A3%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB/advanced (cant post links yet, just delete the space after eu.)
    I will give that add on a shot this is just an alt so you are right on the dailies im honestly waiting for the double rep gains. I appreciate the input im going to relook my skills and enchants.

  20. #60
    really nice char. good enchants, reforges, gems etc.
    9/10
    my rogue: Jaqenhqhar - Burning Blade - Allience - Human Male
    i don't have agility on bracers because i don't think it is worth it to use it on a blue item since on my server the price for it runs around 3-4k.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •