Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    http://simulationcraft.org/505/Raid_T14N.html

Is simcraft just really bad for mages or are there no good frost?! Posted normal mode because noone is already HC geared

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

There is no fight in Mogu'Shan that allows you to sit still and DPS for extended periods of time
    The closest is Gara'Jal but you're still going to have to vanish to fight adds occasionally

frost sim top on helter skelter fights, too: http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic-dps

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If you're doing vastly more DPS as Fire than as Frost the issue is that you are bad at playing as Frost.
    Nobody I have ever encountered in the game since MoP came out has said "Hey, stop being Frost", especially because I am pushing better numbers than they are.

You need to practice your rotation and find a better guild leader :P
    I'm not sure what you expect a topic to accomplish, we're mages and already know that Frost is perfectly competitive. You need to be saying this to your guild, not us.
    Please. You are reforging into expertise as a mage and you are trying to dish out advice to people. Stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamler View Post
    Please. You are reforging into expertise as a mage and you are trying to dish out advice to people. Stop.
    You probably knew that expertise on casters counts as hit now?

I don't think I need to add anything to this quote, you've done it all for me.

Expertise now works as hit for us. Reforging from crit into expertise when you already have hit on your gear is a smart move, since hit > crit. yo.
    to: preposition; used as a function word to indicate position, connection, extent, relation ~ too: adverb; also, very, excessively, so

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Or the OP is wildly exaggerating [...]. Considering fire has never been the best for seven years running (Good in MC during Vanilla? Trolololol), I'm kinda thinking this whole post smells a little fishy.
    you seem to miss up on a lot of raids the last years, when fire multiple times was the best dps raidspec.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 01:37 PM ----------

ahahahaha. pretty good example of entitlement while having no clue about (new) mechanics of the game. expertise == hit. the exact same. so you can have hit AND expertise on an item. hit is your most important (secondary) stat as firemage, too.
    Last edited by brirrspliff; 2012-10-15 at 01:38 PM.

if it's your own guild's RL throwing you out for playing the spec you want and doing competitive dps, time to find a new guild.

if it's a pug RL, tell him to suck your nutz.

i'd never compromise my fun just to fit in to some moron's wet dream of a successful raid.