We are always interested in good and exceptional applications for all classes. If you think you can perform better then someone in our raiding roster, please do apply. Provide us with some Impressive Logs from WoL and you might earn yourself a full-time spot in Fallout.
We expect from our applicants to:
- Hunger for progress
- Be team players that enjoy a laid back atmosphere
- Be dedicated to their class
- Have and Hunger for Impressive Logs
- Be geared to step into progression
- Endgame Raiding History
-- Mists of Pandaria --
- Mogu'shan Vaults: 1/6 HC
-- Cataclysm --
- Dragon Soul: 8/8 HC (5% Nerf)
- Firelands: 7/7 HC (Pre 4.3)
- Tier 11: 13/13 HC (Pre 4.2)
- I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am (Not within the current patch)
-- Wrath of the Lich King Progression and Notable Achievements --
- ICC: 12/12 HC (Pre 4.0.1)
- Ruby Sanctum: 1/1 HC (Pre 4.0.1)
- Tribute to Insanity 25M
- Herald of The Titans
- Tribute to Dedicated Insanity
- Yogg + 0
- The Undying
- The Immortal
Guild created: 9-3-2007
Loot System: EPGP
Raiding Style: Semi-Hardcore
What we expect from our raiders:
- Hunger for Progress
- Maintain 90% of attendance
- You will be prepared for new encounters by either watching movies or reading up on tactics.
- You will be on time for the raids.
- Be updated about the class changes and always play the spec most optimal for each of the encounters.
- Be motivated, bring team spirit, suggest and take constructive criticism in a good way. We do not tolerate whiners and emo kids.
- Proper communication during boss fights.