War Thunder, how are you liking it?

If you're not aware what War Thunder is, simply look up some gameplay on Youtube. It is a very nice looking WWII aviation game, with ground units/naval units in the future. It is currently a free to play beta. It is a MMO style game, with the more experience you earn the better airplanes you can fly. It also has a talent type system, being able to improve your plane in specific aspects.

I have played it for 3 days now, and I think it is fantastic. The gameplay is smooth, exhilarating and very good looking with great sounds. I haven't got into a lot of the details of leveling up yet though, just doing the online gameplay. Which also I should point out you can play this game with mouse and keyboard online, but if you get into single player historic mode the flying becomes a lot more realistic and I have heard you will need a joystick for this, although I have not tried it.
    Some potential players (like I was) might be concerned its too much like a cheesy FPS, where you spawn in and are likely to die in a few minutes even if you are the best, but it is not that at all. The trick is managing your engagements with the enemy and being very observant of the field. There is quite a bit of strategy involved in being successful, and understanding WWII dogfighting moves will help you tail someone or lose a tail. The game also seems quite balanced, a lot of different planes with a lot of different capabilities.

Anyways I have seen some posts on here about this game, I did not want to resurrect any of those because I am specifically wondering who is playing and how they are liking it? Would like to see some more gameplay discussion too!

10+ Year Old Account
    The game is absolutely fantastic. The graphics, gameplay, and overall presentation are phenomenal. Sets the bar for what F2P games can be in my opinion. I especially like how easy it is to play with mouse and keyboard, felt like I could compete from the very beginning.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

Deleted
    It's a really good game for a free to play i would'nt play it all the time but it's fun to play from time to time .