Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Personally, I don't see why you care what 21 'critics' on a website say.

I play the game for me, for my enjoyment in MY free time. What others say is irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Well, MoP is first good WoW expansion since (mid) WotLK so fuck the scores.
    I agree

Deleted
    Aw man. Here I was, thinking I had a great time playing WoW thinking that MoP is amazing. But thanks for letting me know that it's actually bad because a few people who haven't spent nearly as much time in MoP as think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who ever cared what critics really say anyway?

oo snap, the expansion isnt good? but Im having so much fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erfan1 View Post
    oo snap, the expansion isnt good? but Im having so much fun
    I guess we should all just stop playing :/ Critics have given their judgement. No need to fight back.

I don't think the majority of these 'critic's play more than a few quest-lines into the beginning area. MMO's are difficult to rate as there is a lot of content and not everyone is able to get through it all. I don't think it's fair to give it a rating before fully experiencing as much content as possible. Of course, with each new patch, there will be new and different content, so people's views can change during the lifetime of an expansion. A lot of people praised Cata when it came out, but by the end were calling it the 'worst expansion to date'.

I think it's up to each individual to judge how the game is suited for them. I don't give two schnitzels about what these critics say, I have no idea who they are and their titles mean nothing to me. My husband and I are thoroughly enjoying the game and that is all that matters to me!

Because Metacritic score's can't be given by people who don't even play the game right?

The game is 8 years old, of course it's gonna get worse scores each time without any substantial changes. The reviewers probably played it before and saw more of the same when they tried the beta if they actually played the beta or live? Anyway it's a pretty good game imo.

omg, i just laughed out loud when i read some posts here xD

there really are people who think that blizzard cares about their ratings? they think that blizzard is gonna deliver better content if given worse critics?!

omg, sorry but i think i just saw a flying pig somewhere, gotta go catch it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what critics think - MoP is AWESOME!

Deleted
    Respectable? You do know that most review sites actually take money to give good ratings right? For an example gamespot..

Quote Originally Posted by rirkla View Post
    Respectable? You do know that most review sites actually take money to give good ratings right? For an example gamespot..
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaww and I was having fun,but if the critics say it's not fun.....DONE!NOT HAVING FUN ENGAGED!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They saw his new statue and thought "Oh well, a king clever enough to waste money on a statue while half his city is burning is worthy of our support! More beer please!"

Btw, Cataclysm got higher scores than MoP? Isn't that enough to prove a point really about how stupid it is to take that "score" seriously? The only verdict that counts is how the playerbase feel, and their verdict doesn't come until the end of an expansion really. Save for a few ragequitters and trolls of course.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2012-10-14 at 10:37 AM.

I love mop.
    Love panda, although at first i was skeptical and im loving monk much more than i thought.

There's challenge mode for elite and there's the underground brawling thing coming up.

Gotta say, love harvestesting in cooking, except i don't see the point in being friends with the farmers. I'm best friends with 2...

Cooking and ironpaw tokens certainly grindy. That cooking bell - not sure if i should get it.

I probably enjoyed Cata the first month more, even though I was in a super casual guild that by and large couldn't run the pass/fail heroics successfully.

I made a LOT more gold this expansion.

Leveling from 80-85 in Cata was grindy but less painful than in MoP. Townlong is something I would not like to do once (like I have) or twice (like I have) or three times (like I have) or EVER (too late). What's with all the 350k hp level 90 mobs that come in pairs and have silence and knockback in the low drop rate quests anyway? HORRIBLE.

And then at level 90 you have the golden lotus dailies that are ultra grindy for casual soloers like me (holy crap, why am I soloing a 4M health mob on my low-pop server FOR A DAILY!?!?) and for the people in half decent guilds who don't need the gear are just "group up and AoE" yawnfests. Which must be done for any undergeared alt that needs a recipe.

So, while I think Cata was deeply flawed, MoP might actually be worse in some important respects.

Deleted
    Well from my opinion MoP is best thing for wow after vanilla.

Honestly if you are still paying close attention to professional reviews you are a moron. Credibility of those has been below zero for years. On 10 point scale the range of error is + - 4 when it comes to professional reviews.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

LOl at everyone trying to make up excuses.

There's a reason a lot of people stopped caring about wow.