Deleted

As BM, How Much Mastery/Crit/haste should I be aiming for?

How much Haste/Mastery and Crit should I aim for to maximise my raid DPS. Ive checked alot of places and they all have different values for it.

Personally I would have thought I should get a fair bit of haste but with my current reforges I only have 4.67%. is that enough? should I aim for more? Also what values of mastery and crit should I be looking at

I imagine theres gonna be alot of variation in peoples answers but some idea would be nice

Deleted
    Despite what simulation tools say, haste is not a very attractive stat over what we cannot avoid from gear. "Faux reforging" over several valus of secondary stats between haste, crit and mastery show that;
    mastery and crit have a very high synergy
    haste and crit have an okay synergy, though not as good as the one between mastery and crit
    haste and mastery diminish eachother - in all cases it would be better to go either full haste or full mastery, with full mastery being significantly better within the observed min/max

In addition I also found that
    mastery and crit are very close together in value
    mastery will be better then crit at more intervals than vice versa
    a balance of mastery and crit shows better results than going purely for one or the other
    while haste may show slightly better results at specific increases, it also does so at specific decreases, and shows loss just before and just after these points - this can only be due to dead time or shot shifting.
    haste will, apart from the specific shot shifting points, be a loss over mastery or crit at all other tested points

This leads to a valuation of:
    Agi>hit==exp (to cap)>>mastery>~crit>>haste
    From http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t130590-...stery_5_0_4_a/

i am getting really good results keeping mastery and crit balanced (with buffs) and avoiding all haste... i have only 438 haste at the moment.

This isn't even updated for level 90, that was for the pre patch. Crit is your best stat either way you look at things. If you prioritize haste over mastery or mastery over haste crit is still your best stat. On top of that, the difference between haste and mastery is small and dependent on your gear and the fight.

<outdatud>
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2012-10-15 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    Well it was updated. The post thats made the input for stat priorities was posted post launch of Pandaria. You can agrre wit it but don't spread missinformation.