Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The Black Prince...

Where is the best place to farm reputation for him? Any fast spawns etc?
    I'm a Protection Paladin, so I can take a lot of mobs.

http://i.imgur.com/yGo0W.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kWBBOh.jpg

Kill those, the big elites are very easy and give you about 70 rep each good respawns, the quillen gives you about 12 rep per group. 12-16

10+ Year Old Account
    Dread Wastes at Zan'Vess isn't a bad spot.
    You get the double jump and the....other Klaxxi buff.
    There's a bunch of Klaxxi and very easy to aoe and grab more.

Farmed mine at the Nuzao Temple in Townlong Steppes. If the Ox is charging around mowing down enemies then you are good to go. Just gather as many as you can and kite them in to his path and he will one-hit them. As long as you have tagged them with a bit of damage you will receive full credit for the kill. Worked for both my hunter and paladin, took around half an hour at most just doing this in massive packs. It's only 12 reputation a kill but I was managing to gather over 20 per pull and I didn't need to stop for anything.

Again, depends if your Ox is still charging around though as I heard he doesn't for some (charging before, during and even still after completing all the quests there for me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/yGo0W.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kWBBOh.jpg

Kill those, the big elites are very easy and give you about 70 rep each good respawns, the quillen gives you about 12 rep per group. 12-16
    This is the best place. The big elites split into 4 smaller ones that take 300% more damage and also each give rep. All the damage done to the smaller ones is also done to the bigger mob. I went from 2k Neutral to Honored in about an hour here, other guildies did it in an hour and a half (I'm a human so more rep for me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Deleted
    Perfect! Now i can actually be arsed to farm the rep

i dont see the point of farming his rep, just working on dailies i got to honored, and you cannot progress past that until next patch
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    i dont see the point of farming his rep, just working on dailies i got to honored, and you cannot progress past that until next patch
    What's the point in getting gear if better gear is just going to come out next patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    What's the point in getting gear if better gear is just going to come out next patch?
    MY point is that just by doing golden lotus dailies, and Klaxxi dailies, you will get to honored without having to work at it
    I see Stupid people!

I've just done my dailies for the last 2 weeks or so and I'm about 4800/6000.

Yeah, I reached honoured last week and wasn't even trying.

I'm just doing golden lotus dailies (And not even every day at that), and i'm far closer to honored with Wrathion than i am to getting the 20 items for his other quest :P (I did LFR the two resets it was available so far, no idea how much faster normal/heroic raiding is for this though)

No real reason to go out of your way to farm Wrathion-rep really...

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    He has a point, there is no "need" to get honored until you can progress further.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    He has a point, there is no "need" to get honored until you can progress further.
    And as you get about 1000 rep per day, even if you started two weeks before the patch dropped you would be honored in time for the next step.

And if you are thinking about raising the point about the Sha-touched gems for the weapons, we've got at least another 4 weeks until that raid unlocks, or, enough time to do the neutral - honored grind TWICE.

No need to get honored yet, but if you want to farm it easy and fast townlong stepps and Kri'Vess is a good spot.

Deleted
    Well since mine stopped the moment I reached honored and going Revered is related to the next questpart I see no point in farming it.
    The important part is to have honoured when you're getting your last sigil.

I picked up this quest before I went into the Vale.

I hit Honored with Black Prince before hitting revered with Golden Lotus.

Is there a point to farming after that? Can you still gain rep with the Black Prince?

I have all but 2 sigils (should have them all before the end of this raid week) but only 4000/6000, so I understand why you're farming. Good luck and enjoy your legendary gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I picked up this quest before I went into the Vale.

I hit Honored with Black Prince before hitting revered with Golden Lotus.

Is there a point to farming after that? Can you still gain rep with the Black Prince?
    Not until 5.1(tomorrow/today, depending on where you live)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU