Best way to make 10k gold per day

This possible? What's the best way to do this? What methods are you guys using and which professions?

Just play the auction house. Buy when its low. Sell it high... but no TOO high. Its like your resetting the prices.

Deleted
    You must be a fool to think that someone would really tell you their secrets this easy, there are ways to learn this trough smart use of google and the fact you cant bother to do it is mind-boggling. You can find it out in a few hours and start experiencing but you just try to take the easy and quick way which wont mostlikely lead to anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Isomena View Post
    You must be a fool to think that someone would really tell you their secrets this easy, there are ways to learn this trough smart use of google and the fact you cant bother to do it is mind-boggling. You can find it out in a few hours and start experiencing but you just try to take the easy and quick way which wont mostlikely lead to anything...
    Eh, it's not really a secret. There have been many guides made on how to make tons of gold and they have been posted here. Hell, a couple days ago they did a write up on an addon that practically does it all for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Play your proffesion right, spirit orbs + proffesions are insane gold farming.. I make 20 k just doing my dailies..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Play your proffesion right, spirit orbs + proffesions are insane gold farming.. I make 20 k just doing my dailies..
    He said 'daily' There is no way you make 20k per day doing dailies. I call bullshit on that.

But seriously, max out Enchanting. Wait until Ethereal Shards are selling for really low on the AH, but 1000+ of them... wait a few days/weeks until Mysterious Essences are selling for at least half of what you bought the Entereal Shards for... convert your 1000 Ethereal Shards into 3000 Essences and list them in stacks of 20.

Buy 1000 Shards for 10g each = 10k
    Wait until Essences sell for atleast 5g each
    3000 Essences x 5 = = 15k. That is 5k profit for 5 minutes of work.

That is also not accurate seeing as Shards sell for 80g and Essences sell for 40g on my server so it is more like a 40k profit for me.

You can make a killing with inscription and DMCs, since today is the last day, so people will scramble to get their trinks done.

Deleted
    Ill share a method with you that can get you over 30k an hour. All it takes is for you is to play the right class (which I dont). The possibilies with this method is crazy as you could potentially make more if you get someone to pay you for powerleveling him to lvl 86/87 and possibly even further.

You go to the temple of the jade serpent gate where you will find some instant spawning mobs with about 390k hp each. You cannot kill these faster than they spawn. A guy I know (warlock) did this and got 20k an hour from drops, after 3 hours he also had 72 spirit of harmony (yes spirits not motes), and a fuck ton of other materials he could sell on the AH. During this time he also powerleveld a friend in his guild from lvl 85-86 in about an hour, just put FFA loot on and have people pay you for powerleveling and of course make sure they dont loot anything.

Im not sure how many classes can do this but if you play a boomkin, ele shaman, warlock or mage I am almost certian you can.

Apparently it is required that the dailies are present at the temple before these adds spawn oh and make sure you use potion of luck, yes they cost like 1k each on a lot of server but when you make so much gold it is worth it.
    Last edited by mmocaa84e3d5fa; 2012-10-13 at 06:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple buy my stuff for cheap make them into something else sell for higher.

Since I am lasy and won't do that ill gladly have you buy my stuff.

Looking back at my lack of seriousness in that post.

This is currently the best way of doing things:

Buy Herbs, mill them, make Darkmoon Cards (my server = 10-15k profit each)
    Buy Cloth, make them into pvp gear, Disenchant the gear sell mats (random profit but I have made at least 7k profit so far)
    Buy Green uncut gems, Cut them sell the green cut gems for profit? and sell the rare cut gems for big profit?
    Use Pacer's method (works until the fix it)
    Grind herbs/ores with Mist piercing goggles. Some places tehre is so much you wont have to mount up.

And the all time favourite. Play the AH.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    He said 'daily' There is no way you make 20k per day doing dailies. I call bullshit on that.

But seriously, max out Enchanting. Wait until Ethereal Shards are selling for really low on the AH, but 1000+ of them... wait a few days/weeks until Mysterious Essences are selling for at least half of what you bought the Entereal Shards for... convert your 1000 Ethereal Shards into 3000 Essences and list them in stacks of 20.

Buy 1000 Shards for 10g each = 10k
    Wait until Essences sell for atleast 5g each
    3000 Essences x 5 = = 15k. That is 5k profit for 5 minutes of work.

That is also not accurate seeing as Shards sell for 80g and Essences sell for 40g on my server so it is more like a 40k profit for me.
    I am, so ... I can farm 50 spirit of harmony in 1-2 hours.. Leg enchants sell for 4000 gold... 5x4000=20000 gold...
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Why do you need that much gold ?!

I have 30k gold and never felt the need for more. Trust me, you DO NOT need those absurdly overpriced AH epics or stupid mounts.

Deleted
    For me it was Leatherworking since most people don't use it for burst their dps in raids - so not much of them on my server...just ding honored with golden lotus, buy epic recipes. ..and make 200k in 4 days ; > 20-25k for gloves and 30-35k for chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Why do you need that much gold ?!

I have 30k gold and never felt the need for more. Trust me, you DO NOT need those absurdly overpriced AH epics or stupid mounts.
    Sure you don't "need" them anymore than people "need" soda or a nicer car or video games or most anything. But people LIKE them, and enjoy both getting them and using them.

10+ Year Old Account
    turtles + skinner = profit, get in quick b4 blizzard nerf the respawn rate
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!