Interface "copy" help?

Hi.

My friend sent me his Interface folder and his WTF folder so i could have the same UI setup thingy as he have.

But when i add this to my interface and wtf folder i dont get his profiles or something, what i mean i dont have it like he have, mine is totally fucked up and i have to replace everything etc.

I've try'd renaming the map of his character in the Wtf folder into my character's name etc but nothing works.

Sorry if bad explained but does any1 know how to fix this?

You renamed the server name, character name, and account name in the WTF folder?

Go through the addons and set their profiles to the appropriate ones.

etc. etc.

If he zipped everything correctly then it should work. Download any old UI that goes through the same installation process, and compare the WTF folders of it and your friends UI. He might have forgotten something.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    You renamed the server name, character name, and account name in the WTF folder?

Go through the addons and set their profiles to the appropriate ones.

etc. etc.

If he zipped everything correctly then it should work. Download any old UI that goes through the same installation process, and compare the WTF folders of it and your friends UI. He might have forgotten something.
    My friend is on the same Realm as me, so dont think i need to change that.
    Also i just took his character folder, deleted mine and posted his in where mine used to be and renamed it to my char.
    I just used my account name since it already were there but it still doesnt work, i dont know how to do this shit

Also could you link me to a other UI thingy for me to download or possibly a youtube link on how to fix stuff like this, i tried google n youtube but didnt find the thingy i wanted i think.

Just copy his WTF folder completely and change the account name, server name, and character name. The saved variables are the files that need to be transferred.

For example:

Step 1: Unzip and Install
    -> Download and unzip LeilaUI
    -> Go to C:\...\World of Warcraft and replace your Interface folder with the one extracted from LeilaUI
    -> Go to C:\...\World of Warcraft and copy or replace the Fonts folder.
    -> Go to C:\...\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\"YOURACCOUNTNAME"\
    and remove your SavedVariables folder and your relam name folder(s). Now put in SavedVariables from LeilaUI.

Just as an example. The saved variables are the saved settings of addons.