10+ Year Old Account

Frost Dk Solo Onyxia

Was easy, but I'm wanting to let anyone know, that Frost Dk's can easily solo Onyxia. Just time your Death Pact right.

That was my 2nd attempt (Even though 1st attempt was a wipe at 100k because a stupid mistake). It goes a LOT faster in Frost. Enjoy the minute and 30 seconds :P

Also curious if people solo'd it in Frost before? I've solo'd it in blood for the longest time, so Frost was kinda like "Huh. Good job brain."

EDIT: Im starting to wonder if people can determine the difference between soloing it in BLOOD at 85, or soloing it at 90 in FROST.
    I solo'd it at 85 too, but in Blood. Everytime I tried soloing it at 85 I didn't have enough damage even with my souldrinkers and H gear to take her down low enough to drop her. I wasn't a ranged class at 85. I don't care if you solo'd it as a Warlock or as a Holy Paladin at 85. I'm saying I'm impressed that I solo'd it as FROST not BLOOD.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Shadowbathed; 2012-10-15 at 02:52 AM.

10 man? Did this at 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    10 man? Did this at 85.
    In Frost or in Blood. I did it in Blood back at 85 too.. just took forever...

Deleted
    I solo her as a frost mage, it's really easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I solo her as a frost mage, it's really easy.
    I'll have to try that when I'm 90 on my mage. :P

Been doing this since cata with 2x SD. It's pretty trivial now at 90. If you position yourself to run forwards as shes walking up to fly you can pretty much nullify the air phase ever happening if you happen to around 70k+ DPS with army. Had her to 34% right as she left the floor this week with some better gear. Whelps die pretty much instantly as well with Remorseless Winter + Unholy blight.. 3 howling blasts usually kills them all. It's nice that it hits over 50k now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Been doing this since cata with 2x SD. It's pretty trivial now at 90. If you position yourself to run forwards as shes walking up to fly you can pretty much nullify the air phase ever happening if you happen to around 70k+ DPS with army. Had her to 34% right as she left the floor this week with some better gear. Whelps die pretty much instantly as well with Remorseless Winter + Unholy blight.. 3 howling blasts usually kills them all. It's nice that it hits over 50k now.
    Nice. Ya. I tried it at 85 in Frost, just never worked out for me. :/

Are you expecting a patch on the back?
    Because no offense it's not that great, Raegwyn has been solo'ing stuff a lot harder than that.

Fury Warriors were doing this at 85. Nothing impressive.

Same as warlocks at 85.

Dude I bet most of us soloed this every week at 85 for the mount, at least I did

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Dude I bet most of us soloed this every week at 85 for the mount, at least I did
    Good for you? I solo'd it in Frost at 90, not Blood at 85 like I used to?

Well it's kinda silly. DOne that at lv85 by Frost DK on 4.1 by DS, 4.2 by DS glyph, problems?
    Dear Shadowbathed, even if my post will sound offensive, I'm in a good mood. I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD while listening to your "5.0.5 Frost guide' with an amazing statement 'make as much Obli via using dual weapons as you possibly can', but decided to not to comment that weird thing.
    Now, instead of playing yourself a hero, Raegwyn or Mione or someone else who done a really great job for our community, stop PRing your youtube channel here. You should surprise some hamsters on Blizzard Forum, really casual ones. Or you really think handling the 10 levels past and 250 ilvl past content in 10ppl mode is not a waste of time?
    Is it really something you want to show us to point how high you are?

I soloed her as a MW Monk, as well as Marrowgar...it's not that hard...now, go solo an MoP boss and I'll be impressed >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikeiko View Post
    I soloed her as a MW Monk, as well as Marrowgar...it's not that hard...now, go solo an MoP boss and I'll be impressed >_>
    Give us DK's time. :P

I just soloed her 25 man heroic in blood, only took me 45 minutes (literally)

Deleted
    So u did Onyxia 25hc mode... that's pretty hard... how much extra life does she have compared to 25 normal?
    Pretty curious...

Deleted
    There is no heroic onyxia. thanks for playing.
    Edit: Also on your edit, well gratz for being bad at 85.
    Last edited by mmoc0c9d2d4515; 2012-10-15 at 09:39 AM.

Now go and try to solo heroic Ragnaros on 25 man as frost.