Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I wanted to tame a Zapdos but it seems it was not added into the game... yet.

But then again. I got my SUPERGIANTWTFISTHATAMONSTERWORM from Jade Forest.
    I annoy melee when I pop big red pet with that worm. I do it just out of spite for my friends Come to think of it, I'm using the stampede glyph next time we're in a heroic to annoy them more!
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

10+ Year Old Account
    Could these new 'arcane serpents' be the pet that they were talking about in that tweet? Maybe it's the variety of new 'old world' rares that are also being added? Why does blizzard have to be so cryptic?! WHY?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Could these new 'arcane serpents' be the pet that they were talking about in that tweet? Maybe it's the variety of new 'old world' rares that are also being added? Why does blizzard have to be so cryptic?! WHY?!
    Most likely u r right.....but still, it is too early to tell if this is everything we r gonna get in this patch, it is the 1st build

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Probably... Disappointing. Hydras would have been better, but those are cool I guess.

Meh Hydras idk why alot of ppl want a hydra they look stupid and I for one wouldn't tame one so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    I annoy melee when I pop big red pet with that worm. I do it just out of spite for my friends Come to think of it, I'm using the stampede glyph next time we're in a heroic to annoy them more!

Could you tell me where i can find or how i get that giant worm? I saw a hunter with one and its awesome! I even tried to find one, but couldnt... T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Could you tell me where i can find or how i get that giant worm? I saw a hunter with one and its awesome! I even tried to find one, but couldnt... T.T
    www wowhead com/npc=59756
    (sry can't post links yet)

just follow the instructions in the comments if you can't see the worm due to the phasing bug.

Quote Originally Posted by JanosIII View Post
    www wowhead com/npc=59756
    (sry can't post links yet)

just follow the instructions in the comments if you can't see the worm due to the phasing bug.
    I'm sorry to be the harbinger of bad news but it is seems that the size of Chibee has been significantly reduced in the PTR. It is however slightly bigger than the average Silkworm.