Scrolls of Wisdom

obviously you can create it yourself as an inscriptionist but on a 24 hour cd. My question is how many of these can you make/earn from quest rewards in total per week?

You cant earn them to my knowledge, only craft them once a day, unless im missing something?

You can get those also from daily quest boxes in Vale of eternal blossoms. But you need to be lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31539

You can get infinite scrolls of wisdom so long as you have the mats. That quest is available again immediately after you turn it in.

It is also worth mentioning that those quests are supposed to cycle (as you can see on wowhead) but I have never had to make anything except for the commissioned painting and I have been able to do that quest since day 1 of the expansion coming out.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Ah didnt know about the weekly extra scroll thats nice to know. But other then that i would think not, because i doubt people are using 5 ink and 3 spirits for a scroll..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    obviously you can create it yourself as an inscriptionist but on a 24 hour cd. My question is how many of these can you make/earn from quest rewards in total per week?
    Scribe*...

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Scribe*...
    Inscriptionator*...