Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I believe the personalized buff was taken out of the game (chi regen, energy regen, chance for soul stones and so on) and now its simply +1% crit/mastery/haste per stack.

Quote Originally Posted by barny94 View Post
    PS : and btw if someone could tell me whatstats is/are up by IS, it'd be perfect !
    As a Hunter I receive crit/mast/damage%.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    As a Hunter I receive crit/mast/damage%.
    pretty sure you get all crit/mastery/haste/damage%?? i could be wrong but im pretty damn sure.....
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    pretty sure you get all crit/mastery/haste/damage%?? i could be wrong but im pretty damn sure.....
    Yes, we get them all.

Ya oops hehe!
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Do you guys get overrun by the adds by the adds?
    It seems that my raid starts to get hell lots of adds around the 40-50% mark.

It's very easy to get overrun with adds, sometimes it comes down to poor add placement which stops cleaving, or if you can only send 1 dps down with a healer due to voodoo rng combined with frail soul.

Bop tanks when voodoo dolls are up.
    Rogues can smokebomb to avoid add damage (7 sec if glyphed)
    You can also stun / interrupt masks (adds) while in the spirit realm.
    In order to beat enrage learn to abuse the fuck out of the buff dps gets from being overhealed in the spirit realm! People get a % crit and mastery buff when overhealed in the spirit realm, if a dps have cds ready make them go down -> spam healed -> go out (dont need to be on adds) -> nuke boss.
    I did the spirit realm buff as a ret before doing cds, lay on hands, flash of light and word of glory got me 30-40% extra crit and mastery for 30sec which is insane when ret cds all last 30sec. I bursted 250k dps for a good 10-20 seconds when doing it right!

25man but the mechanics are the same!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Does anyone know if Spirit Link Totem dropped from a Shaman have negative effects with Voodoo Dolls since it tends to "inflict" Nature damage to normalize HP?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how is that a bad thing. It definitely helps against those nasty spikes from Shadow attacks that put Dolls into danger zone. If they're low and there are no absorbs to help against incoming hits, SLT can save the day, bumping them high enough to survive. If raid damage from adds is so high that SLT has negative effect on dolls by actually lowering their hitpoints, you have other issues to take care of first.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I'm not sure how is that a bad thing. It definitely helps against those nasty spikes from Shadow attacks that put Dolls into danger zone. If they're low and there are no absorbs to help against incoming hits, SLT can save the day, bumping them high enough to survive. If raid damage from adds is so high that SLT has negative effect on dolls by actually lowering their hitpoints, you have other issues to take care of first.
    What I meant was if Voodoo Dolls double dipped the damage inflicted by Spirit Link to normalize HP pools in which case they would take more damage. However, I checked logs(should've done this in the first place lol) and can confirm that it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by saphka View Post
    What I meant was if Voodoo Dolls double dipped the damage inflicted by Spirit Link to normalize HP pools in which case they would take more damage. However, I checked logs(should've done this in the first place lol) and can confirm that it doesn't.
    My friend who plays a resto shaman said his SLT wiped the raid. Not sure about the specifics.
    Ashr

Can anyone confirm if they fixed this fights exploit yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Can anyone confirm if they fixed this fights exploit yet?
    If you mean the gate strat, you get banned if you do it. (See TM)
    If it still works.. I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    My friend who plays a resto shaman said his SLT wiped the raid. Not sure about the specifics.
    Lets say player A and player B gets Voodoo. Player C and D are in the raid as well. Anyways, player C and D took damage from the adds to take them both to 25%. So:

Player A = 100%
    Player B = 100%
    Player C = 25%
    Player D = 25%

If voodoo damage went out at this point on player A and B, they should be fine as they were topped off.

However, if the shaman dropped spirit link, the 4 players would be

Player A = 62.5%
    Player B = 62.5%
    Player C = 62.5%
    Player D = 62.5%

Since player A and B aren't topped off and voodoo damage went out, possibly with a missed tank CD, the voodoo damage might be too large and kill either player A and B.

I would go against using spirit link, or only use spirit link right after voodoo damage went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Pretty sure it's fixed because I would use the predictive movement trick to get the boss through the gate to reset it on bad attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    A guild on our server did the exploit, we sent in a bunch of tickets a few weeks ago and they haven't been banned yet, really pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    A guild on our server did the exploit, we sent in a bunch of tickets a few weeks ago and they haven't been banned yet, really pisses me off
    how do you know they exploited?? its been 4 weeks since the raid launch and ppl have the gear to kill the boss now
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Blizz should know that you can dispell those buffs and get that buff its blizz fault

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    You can use SLT, just don't let the tanks in it. You play russian roulette with the tank with SLT is what my raid found. If you drop it at the wrong time and they go from full health to 50%, SLT fades, the next hit could kill them. Easy solution, don't drop the SLT near the tanks (just on raid). I only used SLT for emergencies too, if I see the shadowy attack timer counting down and the voodoo people are not full health, I had our shaman drop SLT to save those folks.

Not the best CD for the fight I do admit. Healing tide and ascendance (sp?) are nice though
    Last edited by Benea; 2012-10-28 at 02:43 PM.