Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What would you say was the major difficulty to this encounter? Your run here is so smooth, it's hard to actually see where the trouble lies.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    What would you say was the major difficulty to this encounter? Your run here is so smooth, it's hard to actually see where the trouble lies.
    They made it look so easy, but they are still the only 10man guild to kill it (20 25man guilds tho). I wonder if its about the encounter or fact that Paragon is only "real" 10man HC guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    They made it look so easy, but they are still the only 10man guild to kill it (20 25man guilds tho). I wonder if its about the encounter or fact that Paragon is only "real" 10man HC guild.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter...r-heroic-10man

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsis View Post
    Look again.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

That was a really clean kill, impressive.

Deleted
    Sorry, when i looked yesterday they were only one. My bad

Deleted
    A resto druid doing 120k dps the first 45 seconds of the fight... yaaa. What was Blizzard thinking?

Deleted
    It's so depressing to watch this with only 10 people in the raid. It's really missing the epic feeling and sense of achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by zeophor View Post
    It's so depressing to watch this with only 10 people in the raid. It's really missing the epic feeling and sense of achievement.
    lolwut... 3 10man guilds in the ENTIRE WORLD have killed that boss. if that doesnt give you a sense of achievement, you must have extremely high standards.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    lolwut... 3 10man guilds in the ENTIRE WORLD have killed that boss. if that doesnt give you a sense of achievement, you must have extremely high standards.
    The point is, it feels less epic to watch when there are less people. That shouldn't be hard to understand. Someone can solve the most sided rubik's cube in the world, but it doesn't make it any more exciting.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Gz again on kill and clear of the content for now. It is insane how good you have been both in 25 man eralier and in 10 man now. Everytime i see a old video or one of the new ones, you seem to make it so easy. Everyone just timing things so perfect. No question the best raidgroup/guild ever seen.

Diivil, maybe you or someone else could answer this question

At the beginning why does Xets go cat while Sejta spams Wrath with HoTW? You'd think it'd be the other way round since you wouldn't have to switch weapons... or am I missing something obvious?
    Ashr

Deleted
    That video really puts this quote to shame from someone on their own forums
    Other 10 man guilds are stuck at 2/16 H because it's actually impossible to kill Spiritbinder without exploiting. At least, that's the case on US/Oceanic servers. EU could have gotten a patch that we haven't but it's unlikely.

It's not impossible because of the gear requirement. It's impossible due to the fact that it's tuned for 25 heroic. The spirits spawn at the same interval used in 25-man which leads to players getting 1 shot <40% and sometimes >50%. I can't see any 10 man guild killing this right now.

It would be nice to see a video of Paragon doing this encounter legit but I have a feeling we won't
    Even if the interval is the same the HP is quite clearly not otherwise paragon wouldnt be able to keep them down as well as they clearly do in that video

15+ Year Old Account
    At the beginning why does Xets go cat while Sejta spams Wrath with HoTW? You'd think it'd be the other way round since you wouldn't have to switch weapons... or am I missing something obvious?
    Not had a chance to look at the vid (in work) but I will guess Xets is Resto so going Cat (probably not using HOTW) is to increase his healing done when he pops out while still maintaining decent dps. HOTW is not as effective when not Cat/Bear MS. Was playing around on normal mode fights with agi pots and weapons and blue hc gear was popping out 550k too 600k crits.. could be totally wrong, will edit tonight if so when I get home and can enjoy this vid..

Quote Originally Posted by Keh View Post
    Not had a chance to look at the vid (in work) but I will guess Xets is Resto so going Cat (probably not using HOTW) is to increase his healing done when he pops out while still maintaining decent dps. HOTW is not as effective when not Cat/Bear MS. Was playing around on normal mode fights with agi pots and weapons and blue hc gear was popping out 550k too 600k crits.. could be totally wrong, will edit tonight if so when I get home and can enjoy this vid..
    Both of them were doing over 120k dps for the first 45 seconds. I don't think that's possible without HoTW and yes, Xets is Resto.
    Ashr

Do they change weapons as well? Aka Sejta uses a spellpower weapon and Xets uses an agility weapon.

I haven't actually played around with HotW much in raids yet, but i'm going to guess that swapping from physical to magic (or vice versa) is a bigger gain. so a resto (int/caster) druid sees more dps from HotW going to an agility based feral dps. and the bear going to caster form. probably something to do with how the agi/int gets converted to the opposite stat. could be wrong though.