What am I looking for?

Im looking for an MMO with this kind of design style.

Lots of skills such as "sneaking" "picklock" "pickpoket" "cooking" "acrobatics" "tracking" "etc.."

Player interaction rules such as ones that turn your character red if you kill another player, lets you talk to anyone or attack anyone. (looting each other would be cool)

Possible almost no end to lvling, or very few people with the best gear in game.

Ever watch Sword Art Online? Ya that.
    Last edited by powertroll662; 2012-10-14 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    go make one

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...

GW2 have a lot of way to interactue with other people and with the world..., but no red names... nothing like that...

Silkroad is really cool, and it have the thing of the red names that you asked for (Ragnaros online too, but i don't like how it looks) -You can kill other people anywhere (well you can't do that in main cities)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you want Elder Scrolls MMO

Lineage2 turns you red when you PK someone. Leveling up is a gigantic grindfest that can take extremely long and you lose experience every time you die. Getting the best gear requires you to work yourself into the best clan on the server that gets most of the raid boss spawns, and there is pvp system that rewards the best player (best geared) of each class on each server every month with hero status (very flashy aura and global chat).

Of course that is how it used to be, things might have changed.

@OP

You're describing Vanguard or Everquest. Except for the infinite leveling- both those games have a secondary level track from just raw player levels. Alternate Advance, for example. You'll never even be close to maxing out... anything in those games.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-14 at 04:31 AM.

Aren't we all... hope TES:O doesn't screw it up.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-10-14 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is you probably wouldn't get a SAO despite it being in concept in an anime =\.
    Much like how I won't get a The World from .hack//.

I don't know how Elder Scrolls online will be.

In terms of the no end to leveling and small amount of people with best gear. Everquest may fit, at least for gear that's how it was, no idea about now.
    However...
    Everything else in there, does not exist together in one single game that I know of.