ilvl 474 Spriest LF dps help

1st time posting here, Im expecting more from my gear then what im putting out. Im not sure if im reforged wrong or what. i use askmrrobot for reforging. Any help, tips would be much appricated.

armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/W%c3%b6rldb%c3%b6ss/advanced
    WoL: worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5a4bu3tulwx43m5r/sum/damageDone/

Thanks again ahead of time.

Deleted
    55k is not that bad on single target, especially if you shield/pom/tranq (don't forget HM are shown as normal on WOL right now). Maybe renaming would help (Wörldböss, really?).

Get the darkmoon card. You can do much more with halo with better positioning (I use silence as an indicator, some use halopro or something like that I think). Make sure you use all those MS procs (luck can and will be a factor on ranks with the 2 proc talents).

PS: windsong is fixed, yeah!
    Also, I see some of the top logs using mind binder on that fight, but I'm not sure how it compares.

GL
    Last edited by mmoc4a1158ae20; 2012-10-14 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    First of all i suggest u changing that healing trinket from brewfest, also you r not hit capped, change feet enchant with 175 hit , u can reforge your gear to get 15.00 or u can change meta with 432 spi and 3 inc crit , foir extra hit u can change your leg enchant with spirit one its free since u are tailoring , also no need for that much haste. haste cap is 19.03 so have around 14.03-04 without from since in form u get another 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliandra View Post
    First of all i suggest u changing that healing trinket from brewfest, also you r not hit capped, change feet enchant with 175 hit , u can reforge your gear to get 15.00 or u can change meta with 432 spi and 3 inc crit , foir extra hit u can change your leg enchant with spirit one its free since u are tailoring , also no need for that much haste. haste cap is 19.03 so have around 14.03-04 without from since in form u get another 5%.
    In regards to you saying haste cap is 19.03, I'm so somewhere around 6900 I do believe and have read something that says we should be at 8058. Could you explain this possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by jbois45 View Post
    In regards to you saying haste cap is 19.03, I'm so somewhere around 6900 I do believe and have read something that says we should be at 8058. Could you explain this possibly?
    Here howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1658#p12251
    the website in general is a good reference for shadowpriest.

I would not gem for pure haste if you can't reach 8085 haste, even tho haste is almost as good as intellect atm. You should also be aiming for another trinket. Darkmoon Card will be the best choice, its a really really nice trinket. Other than that, i don't think your dps i that terrible. Shadowpriest are not that great single-target when you dont have 8085 haste, when we reach that haste plateau, SP actually become one of the better classes on single-target fights.

I would also go with Power Torrent instead of Windsong. Windsong seems to be so random, it can proc Haste/crit/mastery, and you don't wan't it to proc crit or mastery when you only sitting on 5698 haste, even with the haste proc you don't reach 8085 anyways. When you have 8085 haste i don't know if Windsong will become better than Power Torrent, probably since you benefit alot more from the crit/mastery procs when you're at 8085, the downside is that you can't use the haste proc to anything when you're at 8085 haste. Power Torrent and Jade Spirit should be better.

Your uptime on dots is also pretty descent, can be better. But since you can miss-spells during epi center its a fair uptime. I still think you should aim for 95%+ uptime on VT, its possible, even on a fight like Feng.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbois45 View Post

IM saying u get 5% haste from shadowform . So u can eazly get 14-15 % unbuffed since u dps only in shadow from u are capped all the time. Or if u wanna get rly caped get 14.04 haste without from or any buffs. I jsut dont see point in socketing haste or anything reforging into it when u get cap with 13.04 % without of form rather focus on crit/hit .

Quote Originally Posted by Aliandra View Post
    IM saying u get 5% haste from shadowform . So u can eazly get 14-15 % unbuffed since u dps only in shadow from u are capped all the time. Or if u wanna get rly caped get 14.04 haste without from or any buffs. I jsut dont see point in socketing haste or anything reforging into it when u get cap with 13.04 % without of form rather focus on crit/hit .
    Your cap is not 19% including the 5% from shadowform, it seems you've been misinformed, and jbois45 got it right.'

Stole this from howtopriest.com

I personally use Elixir of the Rapids atm to hit the 8085 cap, they're dirty cheap on my server
    Last edited by Crispin; 2012-10-15 at 12:56 PM.

hmm, so if my char shows 15.47 haste, i am over haste capped? Didnt know it doesnt take the buff into effect =(
    If this is true how do i set up askmrrobot to have that stat capped?

Quote Originally Posted by phus View Post
    hmm, so if my char shows 15.47 haste, i am over haste capped?
    How did you reach that conclusion? Just go for 8085, or 7584 if you're a goblin, haste rating and don't look at the percentages.

8084 and under, not attractive... 8085, so handsome the ladies will love you. And if you're curious if you get the extra tick or not throw an sw on the target dummy and count the ticks.

It is worth lowering your ilvl for static haste gear if it gets you to the cap. Sacrificing the int flask for a haste elixir seems awful.

And if you are rolling with fdcl and di, make sure you button mash hard. Spriests aren't use to casting something every global cd especially because we've been able to clip mf for the last few years. Every percent decrease in the time between your casts is a percent increase in your dps.