Deleted

Searching for special Scrolling Combat Text addon

I am searching for an addon which I've seen quite a while ago.

It's a simple scrolling combat text addon, but instead of showing the damage like SCT xCT or MSBT its damage numbers are displayed in a box, like recount.

I hope you guys know this addon and can help me find it

Thanks alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skada? Is a dmg meter I've seen posted a few times, I can't make heads or tails of it when people post from it thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Well, this is no Combat Text addon this is a damage meter like recount.

What I meant with "like recount" is that there is box around the combat text, showing the dmg on the left side and the healing on the right side scrolling up, showing each dmg done with each ability, like this:

Explosive Shot 20000 Healing Touch 100000
    Exposive Shot 21000

You can do that with any combat text addon, just without the box. Mik's Scrolling Battle Text is probably the most versatile and can show you exactly what you want (with a lot of tweaking ofc). You could then add a box using KG Panels.

As for the name of the addon your talking about I'm afraid I don't know.

Deleted
    Like combat log chat window?

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    ^

Just what I was looking for, thanks !