Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I'm made about 16000 posts on the EU battlenet forums solely within the Rated Arena and Rogue section. Many people know me and i've played at 2500MMR/against and with R1 players. But my armory doesn't reach further than 2200 played, that leads people to attempt trolling aswell as boosting accusions and all the stuff around it.

However, most people on the forums respected me for the fact that i mostly posted to help others with proper advice on PvP related matters.
    You don't need a boost to 2.2, that's where you belong, you might've faced R1's and gladiators, we all have, you just make a big deal about it, you don't have any fans, get out of your bubble, and you attract attention because you are everywhere, your advice was mostly obvious too.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 04:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    See, you're a good guy, and a far superior player than me. I've done some really stupid shit in the past, and haven't done a fraction of the kindess you help others with.

I know you're trying to help, but you don't understand the magnitude of harassment I get, and I'm very sensitive, so it's even worse.

Thank you though.
    First off, I get where you're coming from, and Imma letchu finish(interrupts like kanye and all that) I wrote a small thing already specifically for you on page 3, but then I read through this thread and saw a couple posts and decided to pinch in on this one..
    You seem to overthink things i.e. you think people actually listen to the guys spreading the crap... look a gladiator can be saying you bought a title, and at the end of the day that partner you potentially lost at that time, will ask you to play 2s or something just to see for themselves, if they're worth your time, they'll realize you got it legitimately.
    And if you ran a doublehealer dk combo, you were bound to get harassment, in fact you're entitled to get harassed (any double healer combo in fact). At any rate, good players will be good, bads will be bad, and honestly if anything will stop me from playing with somebody, it's their attitude, I almost never say no, I help a lot of people in my spare time hell I even qued with some 1.7k rated guys at 4 am the other day, just because they were super nice, and they LOVED the fact that I showed them tricks gave them tactics and genuinely built the team and mmr they got their 2k and 2.2k achievements from I'm a gladrange player for 3 seasons mind you... It might be about karma, what goes around comes around, I hope I get what I gave once, and if I don't I probably didn't give enough-Think about that.
    Last edited by Wolfdragon; 2012-10-15 at 02:32 AM.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Deleted
    inc drama thread

For some reason, I vaguely recognize your name...

I associate it with troll

I wish I was even moderately good enough to get challenger let alone gladiator.

Good on you. Keep on fighting the good fight.

(the good fight being to duel those mf'ers and show them who's boss; unless they're mages. Then just keep it to yourself).

P.S. I'm well aware of your troll threads but this one seems genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

ooooh this is so funny. you made over 100 troll topics because you either care to much what other think. or you need some attention.
    and now you whine your famous and good bla bla bla. and want some rest. its very simple. get your chat settings correct. and only talk to people on real id. let whispers come in a other chatbox you don't use. and why do you care so much what other people think about you? never understood that. i give jack shit about what people think about me irl and on a forum. as long as my wife loves me i'm happy.

Are you good or famous? If so, please elaborate so we can discuss.
    Are you good ? Or famous ?? I've never heard your name in my life ?

Deleted
    In-game i gave up my pandaren monk cause i got alot of insults playing it. Now im playing my twilight-worgen death knight. Atleast people listen to me now.

Yeah i have went high rating for two seasons, but no title. Guess that showing your glad title and people disagreeing with you = they call you a wintrader.

Having your opinion=you get insulted.

Being angry or stating somethings wrong = crying like a 4 years old.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    well i didn;t about you or the op ingame before.

look at his topic make history. he made about 700 topic what other people think or would do.
    if you ask me he has no life. and want to know what other people think of him.

Deleted
    I just cannot stand the PvP community anymore, and while I doubt it's much different in PvE, I'm considering to just quit.

I've been 2400 from season 9, to 11, and have achieved T2 in every season. It so happens in Season 11, it was Gladiator. It's not my fault I happened to get the title. Now the sheer amount of harassment I get is just really draining me from really wanting to keep up anymore.

People spread rumors about you, you get these dumbass whispers saying "you bought your title" and so on. But the true kicker is when people play with you, just to play like a scrub, and spam trade or guild chat about it. Naturally people believe these scumbags, because they're not the ones with the big title.

But it was never like this before I had this stupid Gladiator title.
    Lol. Welcome to Celebrity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saisen View Post
    who cares what they think, I say screw them all.
    fight them all, smash them into the ground and make them say they got devoured by you.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    It doesn't really matter, as i said before and you probebly don't understand, that question was completely appropriate and on topic.