4/16 473 fury warrior looking for guild

I am a 473 item level fury warrior looking for a new guild. I would prefer 25 man but I am open to 10 man. I am currently 4/16. I live in Washington DC area, so I am looking for raiding times Tuesday through Thursday 8pm-12am EST. I am open to server transfer and fashion change.

I do have logs to prove dps. I have cleared just about all content while it was current in heroic modes in the last 2 xpacs.

Link to my armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ergiy/advanced

my email

jrbulldog690@yahoo.com
    Last edited by jarbulldog; 2012-10-14 at 03:05 PM.

<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled fury warrior to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US37 25m, and also 1/6 HM. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. Our goal is to progress through the content as quick as possible and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.semanticsguild.com and fill out an app, or add me to real id on Prowl#1190. You can also contact our GM Sauce with sauce@semanticsguild.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    1/6 Heroic 25m (Server 1st H: Stone Guard)
    6/16 Normal 25m

13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 10/07/2012)

*High*
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Holy Pally
    DK DPS

*Medium*
    Furry Warrior
    Rogue
    Hunter

*Low*
    Warlock
    Ele
    Shadow Priest

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

We are US 38 for 25M, with 2/6 HM and we really need a warrior!

<Something Wicked> is recruiting!

25 Man HM Progression
    Whisperwind US - [A]
    Raids 8-12pm CST Wed, Thurs, Sun

★Progression
    2/6 HM Mogushan Vaults (#US 38 on Feng 25)
    8/8 HM Dragon Soul (US #55)
    7/7 HM Firelands
    etc, dating a long, long way back. Check us on Wow-Progress here if you need more information.

★Current Needs
    We are looking for a few exceptional DPS, especially a Fury Warrior (we have zero on our roster and are light on melee).

We recruit for raiding spots, not for the bench, and apps should expect to be tested on progression encounters. Our recruitment is judged on your knowledge and ability to play your class, your familiarity with hardmodes, and your ability to learn from mistakes (not necessarily your own).

★About us
    We are stable and efficient. We have been a guild since vanilla with the same guild/raid leader throughout, both great testaments to our stability. We are efficient, maintaining our three-night schedule while keeping up with five-night guilds (and even doing better than the majority). Unlike other "three night" guilds, we actually only raid three nights, and unlike other 25s guilds we actually kill our content with 25 people. We are always top 100 US and are currently top 100 world even though we don't raid Tuesdays and have a light schedule.

We care about raiding. We do so well because our members are dedicated: correctly gearing, enchanting, reforging, speccing, and researching their classes. We also require members to come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of boss mechanics. We use a custom loot system that quickly allows newer members to gear up while still rewarding the high attendance of older members. We also fund raid repairs, supply Banquets when learning fights, give epic enchanting mats, and give free offspec gear.

We care about our real lives, too. We are a diverse community with people from many backgrounds, and even though we down the content, we still like to have a good time. Although many of us raid here because we appreciate a less intense time commitment to wow, we still have a ton of things going on outside of raid like (multiple) alt raids, challenge mode groups and PVP enthusiasts.

★Application requirements
    Successful applicants will be specced properly at the time of application and have their gear gemmed/enchanted as if they were raid ready. We'll also expect you to have paid some attention to your raid-relevant MOP reputations.

★Website:
    somethingwickedguild dot com

★Application:
    If interested you can contact Moshne (GM) in-game, moshne[at]me[dot]com by email/RealID, or Nazsari by AIM, or go to somethingwickedguild dot com to fill out an app. You can also contact officers Oxey, Shiramune, or Zothen in-game. Good luck!

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting ALL dps and do not currently have a warrior. We are working on Heroic Content.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus