Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

5.0.4 Warlock bug List

A thread for the bugs found in 5.0.4, maybe somebody could post them on the US forums.

-Chaos Bolt's damage is delayed. It occurs some time after the animation hits the target, which is VERY frustrating and might cause problems and put us in a disadvantage.

-Shivarra's Mesmerize is interrupted by Lesser Invisibility when not in combat. This is due to the fact that since MoP, Blizzard allowed the succubus to use other abilities even when seducing, without needing to manually stop the seduction. Although it's good for when you must Whiplash, it is inconvenient when your succubus is out of combat and engages through a Seduction. Please don't let Lesser Invisibility overwrite it. And no, putting up Lesser Invisibility wouldn't be a good option, it's too much of a hassle. Putting up armors was removed, so the same policy should be followed with Invis, which is much harder to keep track of.

-Shivarra's Fellash has severe delay and bugs even more than Whiplash. The delay is so bad that sometimes the target will have to time to cross one side of the circle, thus allowing it to be pulled to the opposite direction (so make things worse for you rather than helping you).

-Dark Bargain's effect persists even after a duel, causing the warlock to die if he is at low health.

-Shadowfury also bugs from time to time and doesn't stun the target while they are on the move.

-Havoc no longer effects targets that LoS, even after they are in line of sight.

That's all I can think of for the moment.

Specifically for the Madness Encounter:

1)GoSac resetting, thus needing to sacrifice again on every platform
    2)Non-targettable tentacles, or partly (able to dot but can't use malefic grasp)
    3)Random member falling down between platforms, not dieing, then being teleported to a random platform.

- Soul Shards are reset to 2 when HSing, taking a portal.
    - GoSac buff also gets removed from HSing, taking a portal.
    - Pet respawns when jumping on platforms during the Madness encounter, even if GoSac spec'd.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Deleted
    After switching from Demo-Spec to Affliction I am able to play Affliction with Shadowbolts!! (There should be Malefix Grasp ??!)
    After a new log in, everything is ok. (Refresh does'nt work)

So I play Affliction-Spec with a spell, that should'nt be there... Think this is a huge BUG!

not sure if its a bug or intended. but GoSac procing power torrent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roannicent View Post
    but GoSac procing power torrent.
    It is proccing all heal based procs

same with soul harvest, our out of combat heal too, bloody wonderful (making power torrent proc i mean)

the most annoying is the pet coming back on madness hc.... wonderful...
    Last edited by infernity; 2012-09-02 at 06:09 PM.

If you gosac fel hunter your spell lock only blanket silences unless you spell lock a channeled spell like malefic grasp or evocation or tranquility otherwise it does not school lock out tested it a lot in duels

I noticed the gosac buff leaving on zone changes as well. And the spell lock bug I can confirm as well. I still think gosac should be a 30 sec cd or something as well. Getting camped in graveyards or any quick deaths makes this a massive qol issue.

Deleted
    Dark Bargain
    Instant 3 min cooldown
    Prevents all damage for 8 sec. - That's dose not include Fall DMG. Change the spell or the tooltip..
    Burning Rush procs Power torrent.

Mechanic bug; Madness of Deathwing, using Grimoire of Sacrifice as Affli. Pet spawning after each jump to a new platform, I don't even have to summon it. Grimoire of Sacrifice is therefor gone, and have a 2min CD. really bad on the last platform tho..

Using ´´Grimoire of Sacrifice´´ the ´´Command Demon´´ tooltip says :´´commands your demon to perform its most powerful ability.This spell will transform based on your active pet´´
    Imp:Cauterize master
    Voidwalker : Disarm
    Succubus :Whiplash
    Felhunter:Spell Lock
    Felguard:Felstorm

After using Grimoire of Sacrifice , i get Seduce for Succubus and Shadow Bulwark for the Voidwalker .
    Some days ago , i´ve got the right abilities -- disarm and whiplash ... but not anymore .

Bug or feature ?
    Last edited by Quae; 2012-09-02 at 07:46 PM.

I soulburned and used Demonic Circle: Teleport, I didn't get the speed buff, happened like 10 times in a row.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildeer View Post
    I soulburned and used Demonic Circle: Teleport, I didn't get the speed buff, happened like 10 times in a row.
    Seems that you are new to play a Warlock or you haven't noticed, that that's a spell you will learn while you are getting to higher level. (Either it was 86/87, don't remember, I'm not Ingame for now!)

EDIT; Logged in and level 86 it is.
    Last edited by mmoc66c44a2f62; 2012-09-02 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Seems that you are new to play a Warlock or you haven't noticed, that that's a spell you will learn while you are getting to higher level. (Either it was 86/87, don't remember, I'm not Ingame for now!)
    He/she meant our old portal ... not the new portal ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Quae View Post
    Using ´´Grimoire of Sacrifice´´ the ´´Command Demon´´ tooltip says :´´commands your demon to perform its most powerful ability.This spell will transform based on your active pet´´

After using Grimoire of Sacrifice , i get Seduce for Succubus and Shadow Bulwark for the Voidwalker .
    Some days ago , i´ve got the right abilities -- disarm and whiplash ... but not anymore .

Bug or feature ?

can someone confirm this ? or is just me ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Quae View Post

Bug or feature ?

Feature, considering the abilities you get when GoSac is active are not the same normal abilities you get when the pet is active.

So yes, its working as intended that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post

EDIT; Logged in and level 86 it is.
    I'm talking about the teleport, not gateway XD I've played lock for years, just never registered on mmo-champ

okay this is totally off topic but ive been up for over 24 hours and when i clicked on this thread i couldve sworn this said 5.0.4 warlock Luigi O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So was Kingpinwlock I think, just checked my own lock, at 86 Soulburn: Demonic Circle: Teleport. Demonic Gateway is 87 but they are two different things and you still dont get the teleport speedboost at 85.

Oh. Must've shifted it, then ... we used to be able to do that on live at 85.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.