Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Mountain Goats - Basically everything they've produced
    Eferklang - Tripper/ Parades/ Magic Chairs/ Piramida
    Beach House - Beach House/ Devotion/ Teen Dream/ Bloom
    Modest Mouse - This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About/ The Lonesome Crowded West/ The Moon & Antarctica/ Good News for People Who Love Bad News/ We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
    David Bowie - Basically everything again
    Bright Eyes - Letting Off The Happiness/ Fevers And Mirrors/ Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground/ I'm Wide Awake It's Morning/ Digital Ash in a Digital Urn/ Cassadaga/ The People's Key
    Grizzly Bear -Horn of Plenty/ Yellow House/ Veckatimest/ Shields
    Dreamend - As If By Ghosts/ Maybe We're Making God Sad And Lonely/ The Long Forgotten Friend/ So I Ate Myself, Bite By Bite/ And The Tears WAshed Me, Wave After Cowardly Wave
    Pink Floyd - Basically everything but specifically: Ummagumma/ Atom Heart Mother/ Meddle/ Obscured By Clouds/ Dark Side Of The Moon/ Wish You Were Here/ Animals
    Spiritualized - Lazer Guided Melodies/ Pure Phase/ Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space/ Let It Come Down/ Amazing Grace/ Songs In A&E
    Bloc Party - Silent Alarm/ A Weekend In The City/ Intimacy/ Four
    Coheed And Cambria - The Second Stage Turbine Blade/ In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3/ Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One/ No World for Tomorrow/ Year of the Black Rainbow/ The Afterman: Ascension
    Porcupine Tree - In Absentia/ Deadwing/ Fear Of A Blank Planet/ The Incident

Made it small because I accidentally typed a little too much.

Deleted
    Rise Against, they have not made a bad album. Ever.

Deleted
    Muse: Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, and The Resistance. Haven't heard The 2nd Law yet.

Deleted
    only half true
    checked some stuff of it was actualy decent but not what i'd have on my phone as music on the go (altho faith restored on new music with having a spirit/feel of the artist)

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron maiden: The number of the beast - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
    Slayer: Hell awaits - seasons in the abyss
    Black sabbath: Black sabbath - Vol. 4
    Lamb of god: As The Palaces Burn - Wrath
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    Infected Mushroom
    IM the Supervisor (2005)
    Vicious Delicious (2007)
    Legend of the Black Shawarma (2009)
    Army of Mushrooms (2012)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to be disappointed in a Slipknot or Marilyn Manson album, things are looking beautifully for Murderdolls too but they've only released two albums so far.

If groups counts then honest to God I love everything by Super Junior/SNSD/f(x)/SHINee.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Apocalyptica!

everything except the first album (Metallica by 4 cellos) is SOLID gold. So that's 6 albums (hopefully another one soon) of pure win
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will allow that this is completely biased by fanboi-ism, but for me, it's:

Collective Soul:

1 Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid
    2 Collective Soul (the album with Gel and Where the River Flows)
    3 Disciplined Breakdown
    4 Dosage
    5 Blender
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Easy

In Flames

Reroute to Remain - Soundtrack to Your Escape - Come Clarity - A Sense of Purpose
    id go the earlier albums and yes in flames are awesome

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 01:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I have yet to be disappointed in a Slipknot or Marilyn Manson album, things are looking beautifully for Murderdolls too but they've only released two albums so far.

If groups counts then honest to God I love everything by Super Junior/SNSD/f(x)/SHINee.
    Marilyn manson use to be my favorite artist but smells like children was pretty terrible even though it was mainly remixes and eat me drink me had a few good songs but it didnt feel right murderdolls ftw though especially the deluxe release of the first album
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I - Physical Graffiti

Pink Floyd - anything from The Piper at the Gates of Dawn to Waters' departure

The Beatles - everything..

The Who
    - My Generation - Who Are you
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Deleted
    Symphony X The Damnation Game - The Odyssey

Tool Opiate- 10000 Days

Nirvana:

Bleach, Nevermind, In Utero, MTV: Unplugged in NY

All very solid albums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    I can't believe no one has mentioned The Eagles yet.
    I was about to. So +1

Streetlight Manifesto hands down.

Keasbey Nights
    Somewhere In The Between
    Everything Goes Numb
    99 Songs Of Revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I'll go with Marilyn Manson for this one. It really depends on taste..

Antichrist Superstar - Mechanical Animals - Holywood - Portrait of an American Family/Golden Age of Grotesque... can either put Portrait up front or Golden Age at the back, like I said depending on taste.. but the triptych (AS/MA/HW) are amazing

Deleted
    Damn there's so many of these, but here's the first one off the top of my head: Bathory.

Deleted
    Queen:

Sheer Heart Attack (1974) - A Night At The Opera (1975) - A Day At The Races (1976) - News Of The World (1977)

Quote Originally Posted by galimim View Post
    Iron maiden: The number of the beast - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
    A solid runner-up, for sure. =P

Metallica: Kill 'em all - Ride the Lightning - Master of Puppets - ...And Justice For All - The Black Album.

Even if I really like the rest too, the 5 first albums just seemed better connected somehow. I'm glad they went the Load way too, and I'm also glad that they've returned to form with Death Magnetic.

Megadeth: Killing Is My Business - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? - So Far, So Good, So What? - Rust in Peace - Countdown to Extinction - Youthanasia.

Too bad they can't release anything of that calibre today. Not even close actually.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-10-15 at 11:13 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hands down Rush by far and away they were highly consistent with good albums up until Hold Your Fire and Presto came out in the mid 80's. From their self titled debut album in 1974 up until Power Windows were all really good albums, but Caress of Steel, 2112, A Farewell to Kings and Hemispheres are in my opinion, their best works of the time period. That said, if they do two more albums that are anywhere near as good as Clockwork Angels is, they'd have 4 more albums released that were of high quality as Snakes and Arrows was a really good hard rock album, not so much the progressive style that they did on Clockwork Angels.