Deleted

Dominos and Bartenter keybind problem- cannot bind the same keys

Hey,
    So i have a problem. I use different layouts for different character for example:

- on my mage i use diablo 3 orbs plus dominos
    - on my paladin diablo 2 orbs plus dominos
    - on my priest i use dominos with sunn art
    - on my monk i want to use spartan ui with bartender since it doesn't work with dominos ( i mean spartan ui) but the problem when i want to change key binding using wow settings, it says if i have bar 3 on dominos keybind and cannot use keybind that same button on bartender it is kinda strange since i can do it normal blizz action bars, anyone knows the way how to not unbound the dominos keybind while still using bartender ?

I am not using bartender and dominos at the same time, as above i have pointed that i am using bartender with spartan ui and dominos is disabled so i am wondering is this a really problem with bartender and dominos or is it problem with wow keybinding options ?

Cheers, and thanks for the help.

What possible reason would you have to have several addons for your action bars? They're virtually identical in function.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    What possible reason would you have to have several addons for your action bars? They're virtually identical in function.
    As i have said i am not using the same addons on the same character plus as i have hinted dominos doesn't work with spartan UI so that is why i am using bartender.

But i bigger problem is that i would want to have the ability to have different keybinds on different characters.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you turn "Character Specific Keybinds" on in the keybind config for each character before attempting to do what you're trying.

Also, you should be able to use Dominos with SpartanUI - there's no reason why it SHOULDN'T work, at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Make sure you turn "Character Specific Keybinds" on in the keybind config for each character before attempting to do what you're trying.

Also, you should be able to use Dominos with SpartanUI - there's no reason why it SHOULDN'T work, at least.
    is that in character game config or is it an option in addons, i am asking because i haven't seen this ever.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to do it for each character.

It's at the top of the Blizzard keybinding dialog, and it's also on the hovering window that Dominos gives you when you go into keybinding mode (the one with "Okay" and "Cancel" buttons).
    I'm not sure where Bartender has the option, but it should copy the setting from the Blizzard keybind dialog, so you can set it there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    You'll have to do it for each character.

It's at the top of the Blizzard keybinding dialog, and it's also on the hovering window that Dominos gives you when you go into keybinding mode (the one with "Okay" and "Cancel" buttons).
    I'm not sure where Bartender has the option, but it should copy the setting from the Blizzard keybind dialog, so you can set it there.
    Thank you very much. You save my life