Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    so u gonna whine that most quest bosses/elites you have to kill got 1.3-1.5m and rares 4m when u got 200-300k?, stop whine dude Its easy and just takes a couple of minutes, Peoples always have to find a reason to whine

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    at 83 i had about 160k health with all cata gear but bow.... how do you have less than 60k in MoP stuffi was a hunter btw
    Really? because in full tier 13 at level 85 you had about that amount of HP (excluding tanks ofcourse)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    so u gonna whine that most quest bosses/elites you have to kill got 1.3-1.5m and rares 4m when u got 200-300k?, stop whine dude Its easy and just takes a couple of minutes, Peoples always have to find a reason to whine
    Im not saying that, im wondering if its intented for a lvl 83 mob to be at the MOP level while every other levels is based on expansion.

Like CATA where lvl 83 items got droped while you had to be lvl 85 to enter the zone. That kind of scaling.

Im losing my patience now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Yeah and so have it been from 1-82. My question is why its suddenly in MOP level at the CATA expansion. Both the amount of life and the quest reward is way up high.
    If you don't feel up to the task then you can always wait to do the boss. Some people have the ability to kill him easily, other's have to wait.
    The quest gives a beneficial effect afterall.

You say it's MOP level health but who says it's not intentional? If he had CATA healthpool then there would BE no need to interrupt him, simply because you could zerg him down.

Deleted
    I have already facerolled Cheng with 480k hp today.

It goes like 120k hp>125k hp>450k hp>480k hp in one expansion if i remember correctly.. otherwise it would be 300k>350k>400k>450k.

I dont care wether its hard or not, im talking about scaling. Its the class of the expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    The scaling might also be dependent on the way you are supposed to defeat the specific master.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    The scaling might also be dependent on the way you are supposed to defeat the specific master.
    This exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Maybe a dev got tired of people being so noob and decided that we should interrupt the same mob 20+ times before he goes down. Yes, thats pretty clever.

I think we get it after 3-4.

Fighting Cheng himself is something i agree on, atleast that ones like a raid boss and you have to understand when to move out of fire.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 10:43 AM.

The entire point of the monk quest bosses is to teach you how to play a monk. If you can't beat them, you don't deserve to play the class.

Deleted
    Absolutely no offense:

I am done arguing here, ive edited away my OP. As only extremely few posters seems to get the point and everyone just read one word and say "L2P" i am leaving your class and start on my death knight, the irony.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 02:26 PM.

If you really expect an answer to this question, then you shouldn't have asked it here. If you really want to know if this is intended or not, go on WoW forums or just open a ticket. Maybe it's a bug that the guy heals so much (Can't check that, still lvl 76, so I don't have the scaling issue), Blizz will tell you whether its intended or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakx View Post
    If you really expect an answer to this question, then you shouldn't have asked it here. If you really want to know if this is intended or not, go on WoW forums or just open a ticket. Maybe it's a bug that the guy heals so much (Can't check that, still lvl 76, so I don't have the scaling issue), Blizz will tell you whether its intended or not.
    I dont have problems with interrupts, but yeah i think its silly that the fight involves 50 interruptions and taking so long time (healer) that he suddenly starts to completely ignoring your stuns and interrupts (as in challening heals while stunned) and starts healing himself back to 100%. Its just me bugging out.

It did three times in a row so i had to wait till the next day to do another quest, and Cheng = faceroll. Yeah maybe cause he worked as intented.

Maybe i should try paging a GM but they always come with "its intented." Even if a boss mob bugged out so much back in WOTLK that the whole area of mobs came into his place making him unsoloable due to fast respawns(the whole general chat whined), i got the same answer. And, it got hotfixed the next following day. So i dont know wether they are lazy or they are telling the truth.

Well anyways, i hope for the monk healers getting that 500k life selfhealer, having to run oom about 20 times cause he still gets heal the first tick (if its not just me and my latency which is perfect but who knows); I hope he does not bug out for you.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-15 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    After my trip and the comments i got against me i just want to say:

It turns out that i have been correct about this.

Should i be surprised?
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-26 at 01:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you edited the OP. I guess you found a bug, if the mini-boss continues to heal after the interrupt and during a stun, report it. I had this happen to me as well, a fight that usually took me 30 secs (interrupt the first heal, stun the second, Touch of Death), took me 7 mins because of all the heals, even when i did interrupt the first tick gave him about 155+k HP.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    EDIT: I give up. Its like talking to season 5 death knights.
    wat? i dont even get u?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Since you edited the OP. I guess you found a bug, if the mini-boss continues to heal after the interrupt and during a stun, report it. I had this happen to me as well, a fight that usually took me 30 secs (interrupt the first heal, stun the second, Touch of Death), took me 7 mins because of all the heals, even when i did interrupt the first tick gave him about 155+k HP.
    The first tick+the sudden scaling jump, i dont know wether its intented or a bug.It went to MOP level suddenly at lvl 83 which made it very hard for a mistweaver to do that quest. I guess the first tick is intented to make it harder? Cause it happened to me everytime he healed and due to the scaling jump that heal is way too high.

I actually took him down to under half HP after like 15 minutes due to running oom and switching stances about 200 times and then he completely ignored my stuns, silences etc and started healing himself up to 100% again.

Maybe this is fixed now, but i think the next part is that it scales so funny that the designers must have put something like "this dude can be interrupted maximum 20 times, i guess noone can even go higher" and then he completely starts healing himself after that point. Hope its fixed.

The next day i entered MOP location and i one shot the bosses again.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
    wat? i dont even get u?
    I guess they are Windwalkers and kills the boss easier. S5 DKs could tank in all specs i remember, and everyone started jumping on me while i discussed about one spec thats not popular for facerollers.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-26 at 07:50 PM.