Thread: Tiger Power

Deleted

Tiger Power

So at the moment I am just leveling, but do I ALWAYS have to keep Tiger Power up as a WW monk?
    I would assume so in raids and dungeons, because 30% armor pen is nice, but I also try to keep it up between packs.

It doesn't exactly matter while levelling, but it's definitely one of the things to manage in raids. 30% armor pen is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hardly ever did when I leveled, aside from when I was doing dungeons. Same goes for now when I actually bother to swap spec.
    I tend to stick to the Mistweaving spec whatever I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I didn't really bother with it while leveling. Just BoK and only TP on mastery procs. Keeping it up is only important if you don't have a lot of downtime, like in dungeons and raids, of if there's many mobs close to each other so you can pretty much be fighting nonstop.

Didn't really bother whilst leveling until Cataclysm content.

Deleted
    I try to keep it on constantly while leveling...

Idk but it's more damage which is always good, but I find it to be an annoying task.

It's my #2 priority for Chi after Rising Sun Kick, unless I need healing. Yes, it's important, keep it up.

Deleted
    It's only important if you are attacking for the duration of tiger power. 2x tiger palm is a lot less damage than 1x blackout kick, so you have to make up that difference somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    It's only important if you are attacking for the duration of tiger power. 2x tiger palm is a lot less damage than 1x blackout kick, so you have to make up that difference somewhere.
    I'd argue if you're not attacking for the duration of tiger power, then it's not important what you use.

once you have your mastery it is a joke to keep up.

While leveling solo, you only hit Tiger Palm when mastery lights it up. Otherwise, pretend the button does not exist.

In groups and raids you do want to keep Tiger Power up when attacking single elites/bosses.

IMO you won't see a massive difference either way, but I do it for practice.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

It has seemed pretty easy for me to keep it up between pulls but maybe that's just because I'm ripping through mobs with heirlooms at low levels, I imagine it becomes less of a breeze as fight lengths increase

10+ Year Old Account
    As other have said, it is great practice to help keep it on...but while leveling, you should be rolling through mobs somewhat decently and any damage (I know it doesn't hit for much) is good damage so just use up the chi and move on.

I would definitely get in the practice during dungeons to keep it up, that way you're in the habit of doing so.

Goodluck!

I generally only bothered with it if I was about to pull a lot of Mobs. +30% armor pen with CDs on SCK helps a bit Can pull ridiculous amounts managing CDs until like 88/89
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.