Thread: DK PvP question

DK PvP question

Is it possible to kill healers in 1on1, did it get worse or better compared to cata, for both, unholy and frost?
    Not sure about Necrotic Strike, but I guess it got nerfed... looks like it's not spammable any more...

Just leveled my hunter to 90, and the next class would be my 85 DK, though only if they are still competent at ripping healers in Arenas and random BGs, as that was the most fun with my Frost DK in the last expansion. Killing specs that are otherwise considered gods in 1on1, unless they met a DK.

As frost i easyly destroy all the healers i met so far.
    harder only the druud cause of his many CC. basicaly stop using your HB and swich to Icy touch (glyphed). This destroys most of healers especialy discs
    A constant dispel + necrotic when u can. at 30-40% pop all runes, and silence em

Quote Originally Posted by dgiras View Post
    As frost i easyly destroy all the healers i met so far.
    harder only the druud cause of his many CC. basicaly stop using your HB and swich to Icy touch (glyphed). This destroys most of healers especialy discs
    A constant dispel + necrotic when u can. at 30-40% pop all runes, and silence em
    One does not simply 'easyly' destroy healers.

That said, I've had a somewhat easier time as Frost. I know Unholy is this spec that bids its time, using lots of interrupts and laying down NS stacks that will whittle the healer down, but sometimes nothing says pressure like a trinketed/procced Obliterate taking a third of the healers' health down with 1 button.

If all things are given equal, like skill and such, healers aren't meant to be killed 1v1, but it's possible to "easily" kill druids that don't know how to be mobile and use their tools and priests relative to other healers. I'm not sure about the state of DK PvP right now, but as far as I can tell, the class feels pretty balanced compared to other classes.

yea, its not nearly as spammable as in cata. however, if you go with blood tap, you can still dish out a nice stack of necrotic strikes.