Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Lions represent honor and courage. We weren't talking about Landing.
    Lions are predatory, carnivorous beasts and deadly hunters. Well, usually female lions. Male lions just tend to sit around on their asses all day with fabulous hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Lions are predatory, carnivorous beasts and deadly hunters. Well, usually female lions. Male lions just tend to sit around on their asses all day with fabulous hair.
    The second one, hilariously, is quite true. At least up until this patch.

So, anything else from Lion's Landing? Do the vendors sell anything of note?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to know how you got character copy to work it keeps giving me an error
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    It's not still under construction?
    The Alliance Peasants and Builders have stepped up their game, good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    actually it is still under construction i have a feeling its gonna get larger by the end of the expansion considering they are still sending stone from th quarry and mine that being said if they add an Inn, and a bank this city will become the top city in Pandaria by far
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    A miracle.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    As beautiful as all of this is...Blizzard really needs to forget they ever did Paladin Tier 5. It looked shocking back in Burning Crusade, and it still looks shocking today.

Good to finally some draenei in action, either way
    Last edited by Apology; 2012-10-14 at 09:15 PM.

I'm horde and I'm excited to see the Draenei getting some use! Yayyy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Indeed. It's vastly overdue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    actually it is still under construction i have a feeling its gonna get larger by the end of the expansion considering they are still sending stone from th quarry and mine that being said if they add an Inn, and a bank this city will become the top city in Pandaria by far
    It will be lovely if both holds expand to cityes over the patches.

Also, it will be lovely if, over the patches, they REPAIR STORMWIND ALLREADY!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    They probably only did it so no one can say the Draenei have been doing nothing.

But lore development? Not gonna happen.

I spy with my little eye, two new Alliance towers, one new Horde tower. It's great they still bother to create new buildings with existing architecture. I felt they would, when I saw those new ship models in Fall of Theramore.

whooo some draenei's in action but as Black Kyurem said, lore development? oh hell no, kosak already bombed that..

It will be lovely if both holds expand to cityes over the patches.

Also, it will be lovely if, over the patches, they REPAIR STORMWIND ALLREADY!
    We already have cities on Pandaria, so I don't think there is any real need to add in two more. What I could more readily see happening is new fortifications cropping up elsewhere on Pandaria.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    10$ says it gets destroyed by the end of 5.1, and the horde base gets a few scratches/left untouched.
    I came into this saying "wow, this looks like a really cool base. There is no way the Alliance can complain about horde favoritism again!"
    I was clearly wrong. I continue to underestimate your abilities to whine about stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell what this is? If its going to be a daily hub I might pull my hair out.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10$ says it gets destroyed by the end of 5.1, and the horde base gets a few scratches/left untouched.
    I almost want to be Horde just to get away from negative Nancy's like you....
    Anyhow...good job on the screen shots, looking forward to this patch more and more.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Can someone tell what this is? If its going to be a daily hub I might pull my hair out.
    hands you a nice basket for you to store your hair
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

The alliance can build up a new base in Pandaria, but still can't repair the stormwind park and gate?

Varian needs to raise the workers' wages...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take that.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.