Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Can someone tell what this is? If its going to be a daily hub I might pull my hair out.
    It's a daily hub, but since lore-wise it happens to be the main Alliance military base on Pandaria it is also center-stage for a lot of other events.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    I came into this saying "wow, this looks like a really cool base. There is no way the Alliance can complain about horde favoritism again!"
    I was clearly wrong. I continue to underestimate your abilities to whine about stuff.
    Yeah. I understand there were issues with Cataclysm on the Alliance side, but nowadays it seems like there are Alliance posters who desperately want to be disappointed with Blizzard and interpret every scrap of information as Horde favoritism regardless of what it actually entails. An Alliance city gets attacked? Horde favoritism. A Horde city gets attacked? Still Horde favoritism. A neutral city becomes Alliance-aligned in a violent manner? Yep, still Horde favoritism. The Alliance utterly crushes the Horde in an epic battle? You better bet it's still Horde favoritism.

I suppose I might be exaggerating somewhat, but honestly not as much as I wish I was.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they add the 'Northrend' style Inn there, that matches the architecture. I love that Inn model; it doesn't get used enough.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Yeah. I understand there were issues with Cataclysm on the Alliance side, but nowadays it seems like there are Alliance posters who desperately want to be disappointed with Blizzard and interpret every scrap of information as Horde favoritism regardless of what it actually entails.
    Very true.
    The whole "faction favoritism" debate is just incredibly petty.

---------- Post added 2012-10-19 at 02:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    I
    Are you a PTR client you downloaded from 5.0 or earlier?, if you are then you'll need to erase it all and redownload the PTR from scratch. Yes it's inconvenient to the extreme, but it should work.
    Dont know if you can help me with this and its OT but
    When I try and character-copy to the PTR i get "an error has occured" screen.
    I saw a blue post asking bout this but no updates since then.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"