Suggestions for new additions to WoW

I get bashed all the time for picking wow apart but hey it's easy to do it when blizzard give me so much to work with. But I have decided to start a positive thread to show my wow friends here that I don't just rip the game apart. If you look at wow it has been very financially successful so it's not all bad and they've done many things right but there's always room for more good additions. So...

What would you personally still like to see blizzard implement in WoW?

Weekly class quest that challenge you. For instance if your a rogue sneak into an UNPHASED stormwind and eaves drop on random targets or pickpocket generals plans. For Paladin, go to certain graveyards and cleanse the bad spirits. For Priest cleanse possed people in your city from demons and keep them alive. For warlocks close out of control demon portals. For Deathknights and tame gargoyles or Ghouls to follow the ebon blades orders. For druids play with grass and plants. Mages can go certain places and open portals to transport troops. Warriors Defend your city or stronghold from attackers or stop an inn robery. Stuff like this id love and ofcourse itd be a fair amount of quest per class.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Yes class specific quests were always one of my favorite parts of the game. Remember the old shaman totem quest line? It really made me feel immersed in the character by following its progression learning new things and earning some xp. I even remember the old paladin resurrection quest. It something that blizzard are certainly missing right now and would be a great addition especially if they had monk specific quests to help that new class become a part of lore to new players.

I think they need to bring back a lot of the things that they've removed like the above mentioned class quests.

Unfortunately, they are considered a "pain" now and a "waste of time" by the playerbase who think anything that inconveniences their efficient completion of any task doesn't belong in the game. Reintroducing some of those things would probably cause another sub drop as people are so used to them now.

What I'd like to see them do is bring back race and class differences. Actually have some change to playing based on your racial or class choice.
    Class quests (I like kingriku's ideas)
    Class only mounts (not all at once, just over time. Like Raven Lord was originally a druid mount, chargers are still paladin only mounts, etc)
    Housing would be cool if done properly and could add another avenue of non-raid end game for players who prefer it

I'd like Blizzard to take a look at Vanguard: Saga of Heroes and determine if there's a way to polish and improve the Diplomacy aspect of the game and bring it to WoW. It had a lot of potential.

Crafting expanded into more than it is now. Maybe a mini game for each profession that can result in really good items each expansion.