Mobilize Trollbane!

Seriously now, what is this guy still doing at Outland? Get im off there! ( or just leave him there, but also get him on Pandaria)
    True, he is now old and can't be a very good figter (thats questionable tough)
    But,
    He has a potential of a VERY badass alliance commander that has no mercy nor love to horde forces.

I'm sick of seeing the potential of the Alliance heroes wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by biolink22 View Post
    rogue "glory hole helm"

He'll probably be featured next expansion with Alleria and Turalyon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    I admire your passion for your favorite character, but If I were you I'd hesitate before drawing parallels between self-perceived societal malaise and how nerds feel about a fictional blob of green pixels created in 2001 by a guy called Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    He'll probably be featured next expansion with Valeera and Turalyon.
    Nothing wrong to warm him up with some action in pandaria tough!

Blizzard they have no plans for him, and it would be too much time and effort to revamp Arathi Highlands and Stromgarde for both factions again.
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

Tbh he's not that old. I read somewhere that the events of the First War were only thirty-or-so years ago, which means the Second War was only about 25 years ago. It feels a bit silly, considering how much has transpired since then.

But anyhow. I bet he's about 50-60?
    "Good morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out farther than the brim of his shady hat.

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"

"All of them at once," said Bilbo.